PDA

View Full Version : Prayer requested for Christina.

Bazoo
05-06-2017, 11:48 PM
A while back I posted this thread, http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?331248-Prayer-request-for-Christina-please/page3, In it, partly, I posted some of her problems, here is the excerpt from that thread.

"peripheral neuropathy,
asthma,
allergies,
epilepsy,
migraines,
acid reflux,
cyclothymia,
endometriosis,
pelvic floor disfunction,
anemia,
thyroid problems,
ovarian cysts,
IBS,

maybe a few other things I cant recall'

So I want to change directions slightly in asking prayer for her, and us, and keep anyone that is concerned apprised of what is happening with her medical condition.

She has had a lot of UTI's and went to the urologist the other day. They did a cat scan on her, and found that she has a bladder prolapse, lesion and cyst on her female parts (they didnt specify where exactly), and a short segment jejunal small bowel intussusception which is basically where the bowels telescope in on themselves and cause a blockage. It can also cause blood flow to stop, and bowels to die. This is pretty serious according to her research, and if left untreated could lead to death.

She hasnt talked any of this over with the doctors, this info came from the hospitals test results email that is sent to her medical file thing shes signed up for.

Its scary, but its nice to have some type of answers and possible direction.

Anyone that would offer prayers, we're both thankful. Faith in this is harder for me than it is her. Im in good health mostly, and I have a hard time accepting that the Lord would allow this to afflict her since she loves Him with all her heart.

Thanks all for prayers and thoughts.

~John "Bazoo" Miron II

shoot-n-lead
05-07-2017, 01:37 AM
Prayer sent.

Preacher Jim
05-07-2017, 06:31 AM
Lord you are the one that can help Christina in this situation and direct her to the source for your plan for her healing. We ask you to motivate her to seek that help, only you Lord can bring healing to the sick and if you choose to use a doctor or touch her with your healing touch it comes from you. We ask your help for Christina.
In Jesus name Amen

Multigunner
05-07-2017, 07:00 AM
Best have her checked out for signs of internal bleeding. A relative had similar problems a very nearly bled out before being found unconscious and rushed into surgery.
These problems coupled with anemia suggest internal blood loss.

Prayers on the way.

jmort
05-07-2017, 07:36 AM
Praying for a full recovery

USMC87
05-07-2017, 08:10 AM
Prayers continue for you both.

buckwheatpaul
05-07-2017, 08:12 AM
Bazoo thanks for the updates and you and your bride will still have my prayers for comfort, healing, and guidance for the medical teams that are treating her. Paul

Pine Baron
05-07-2017, 08:13 AM
Praying for Christina. May God show His divine Mercy and Healing. Praying for Bazoo. May God give you comfort and strength. May He show you the path that is laid out before you. In Jesus name, Amen.

jcren
05-07-2017, 08:46 AM
Prayers sent

Boaz
05-07-2017, 01:09 PM
Be with Christina Lord and provide her with healing and recovery . Be with her doctors to guide and effect relief . Be near John and the family to provide strength and comfort . Thank you Lord . Amen

castalott
05-07-2017, 01:28 PM
Dear Lord... Sincere prayers for Health, Healing, Strength, Hope, Courage, Faith, Help, and Good Outcome. Please be with these good Folk... Love and Mercy for them always.... Amen

Hickok
05-07-2017, 05:48 PM
Amen to all the prayers for Christina.

Blackwater
05-07-2017, 11:50 PM
Prayers up for Christina. She's surely got a LOT to deal with. Folks in her condition who keep the faith are SUCH an inspiration to all who know her! Thanks for introducing her to us, and letting us lend our prayers to the effort to effect a healing in her case.

Bazoo
05-25-2017, 10:20 PM
Update. She has symptoms of diabetes, really high blood sugar, shaking, weakness. So she had an A1C test, negative. Then she had a glucose test... also negative. Somethings going on... but the doctors aint got no answers, nor do they really care.

She's had pain in her feet a while, and finally went to a podiatrist. Turns out she has plantar fasciitis in both feet. She got a shot in each heal, and some instructions on some exercises and a brace thing for each foot. She walks on her toes most of the time and has pain a lot... been going on for a year or more. Got some sort of answers it seems with this.

Pine Baron
05-26-2017, 09:54 AM
Thanks for the update, Bazoo. May God reveal His plan and provide Christina His divine Healing. In Jesus Name. Amen.

D Crockett
05-26-2017, 10:18 AM
I hope and pray that Christina makes a full recovery from this sickness that she has prayers sent for her D Crockett

Boaz
05-26-2017, 10:19 AM
As Pine Baron said , thank you for that update . I more prayer .

flint45
05-26-2017, 11:19 AM
My prayers are for her and for you.She sounds like a woman of strong faith that is a powerful testimony stay strong for her brother my the Lord give you both the strength you need.

Bazoo
05-26-2017, 09:54 PM
Preciate it everyone. I dont know if its harder on her or me sometimes. Her I reckon. Must be horrible feeling bad all the time.

Bazoo
06-04-2017, 11:42 PM
Tuesday she has a light surgery. Being put to sleep and they are going to look in her bladder to try to chase down the UTI problems. Turns out, she doesnt have a prolapse bladder, thankfully.

She still has the diabetes problems, and is going to talk again to her doctor bout it. I cant remember when she goes back to the doctor for that.

44deerslayer
06-05-2017, 05:56 AM
Prayers sent

Boaz
06-05-2017, 06:23 AM
Will be praying for her .

Blackwater
06-05-2017, 06:04 PM
I'm no doc, but it sure seems to me that somebody has dropped the ball in this case. If it were me, which it isn't, I believe I'd get her to another set of doctors, and see if a 2nd opinion or a 2nd series of tests might turn up some answers. With all that's going on with her, and they can be VERY serious, I just think it's time to seek help elsewhere. She's facing some serious kidney failure possibilities, or so it appears might be possible. And that can kill her!!! So I believe changing docs at this point might be the best way to proceed. But I'm not on the scene. Just giving you an opinion based on what you've put here.

Prayers continue for all of you, and the doctors too.

w5pv
06-05-2017, 06:49 PM
Prayers sent

Bazoo
06-05-2017, 09:09 PM
Blackwater we're poor. We have passport insurance. With passport, we cant just switch primary carry doctors except during certain times of the year.

She has a nerve stimulator in her back for the pelvic floor disfunction. It would have cost about 80,000.00 if we'd had to pay for it. Aint no way we could afford all her doctors if we didnt have government insurance.

Bazoo
06-05-2017, 09:10 PM

Boaz
06-05-2017, 09:19 PM
Thank you for allowing us the privilege of praying .

Blackwater
06-07-2017, 02:59 PM
Well we'll just keep praying then, and hope something develops for her. God bless you both!

Bazoo
06-07-2017, 10:59 PM
She had a cystoscopy with hydrodistention tuesday, which for those that dont know is where they run a camera up your urethra and fill the bladder with fluid to expand it out and check. She has interstitial cystitis, which is basically tears and scratches on the inside of your bladder. They have given her medicine to treat it.

Blackwater
06-10-2017, 04:31 PM
That can't be pleasant! God be with you both, and send her a solution and cure for this. Amen.

Bazoo
06-10-2017, 10:27 PM
Thanks Blackawater, and everyone who continues prayer and thoughts.

She has not talked to her doctors about it, but she thinks she has gastroparesis. She has an appointment to talk to the GI doctor again. Her food doesnt digest well, and she is constipated real bad, and cant go to the bathroom without using an enema. That doesnt work all the time. And she has nauseousness and acid reflux bad. She cannot drink water because her acid reflux is so bad, but none of the doctor she has seen believes her when she says even a sip of water bothers her.

Anyways, thanks all.

Pine Baron
06-11-2017, 08:29 AM
Bazoo, I'll restrain from offering any advice or homeopathic suggestions. I merely offer up a prayer for God's Grace and Mercy for you and Christina. Hang in there brother, God's plan is working.

Bazoo
06-11-2017, 09:45 PM
Homeopathic suggestions are welcome as well as advice. Prayers are appreciate, thank you.

shoot-n-lead
06-12-2017, 04:48 PM
Prayer sent.

Bazoo
06-15-2017, 01:03 AM
Hello everyone, Christina here. I just wanted to say thank you and let my appreciation be known for all of your prayers and concern. It is definitely not easy, but with my faith in God and my wonderful husband Bazoo by my side I am hanging in there. So, once again, thank you all, and keep those prayers coming.

shoot-n-lead
06-15-2017, 04:18 AM
Christina...it is great to hear from you.

Prayers will continue...GOD bless.

Blackwater
06-16-2017, 02:00 PM
Amen! And our prayers will continue as long as there's a need. This isn't one of those "one and done" situations. Sometimes, God gives us a longer termed situation to pray about that requires our diligence, as well as our concern and prayers. Stay faithful!

Bazoo
10-12-2017, 11:20 PM
Update. I dont know if ive mentioned it before, but she has plantar fasciitis is both feet. Shes had shots in both feet that didnt help. Now physical therapy that is helping some. And now Electric stimulation along with the physical therapy. If this doesnt work, they are recommending surgery.

Her IC is some better, but not much. She still has the digestive issues, but seems like she's going through an "ok" spell with it.

Thanks for everyones concern.

Boaz
10-13-2017, 05:57 AM
Bazoo it sounds like more prayer is needed . Please refresh or update the need periodically to keep all praying active . Thank you for bringing her need here for prayer .

Pine Baron
10-13-2017, 05:58 AM
Thank you for the update Bazoo. My prayers continue for Christina.

daloper
10-13-2017, 06:57 AM
Father God, I lift up Christina to you this morning. You know her needs. Give the doctors wisdom as they give her treatment. Put your hands upon her and heal her body. Be with Bazoo and give him strength and comfort as he watches his loved one go through this. Build them both up and keep them strong and safe. Show them your love and mercy during this time in their lives. You God can do all things. Thank you for all that you are doings. In the name of your son and our savior , Jesus Christ, I pray .Amen.

Boaz
10-13-2017, 07:02 AM
My same thoughts , thank you daloper . Amen

Bazoo
10-13-2017, 09:06 PM
Thanks all. It helps knowing we have support here as well as our church. I mentioned that she is the music leader at church. She's gotten a lot better at piano and is now playing in all the keys instead of just C.

retread
10-14-2017, 12:55 AM
You both are in my prayers.

Bazoo
10-14-2017, 07:22 PM
Thank you retread.

Boaz
10-14-2017, 07:40 PM
Bazoo I am praying for both of you . For healing and strength , we believe in a merciful GOD that loves us . May our Lord be close and help Christina and you both .

Preacher Jim
10-14-2017, 08:35 PM
Lord your healing is needed your strength is needed and your mercy is needed to help Christine keep your hand on her use her to bless those in her church as you show them your power and healing.
In Jesus name
Amen

Bazoo
10-15-2017, 11:53 PM
Thank you Boaz and Jim, and Everyone.

Bazoo
10-26-2017, 09:06 PM
Well, she's going to have a tooth cut out tuesday. She's scared to death that she's going to get another dry socket.

Now they have decided that the physical therapy and shots aint doing any good for her feet, so she is going to have surgery. The first foot will be in the beginning of november. Doctors talk like its no big deal, and should give her total relief, less the pain from surgery.

Bazoo
11-09-2017, 09:12 PM
She had the tooth removed. They didnt have to cut but it was a hard extraction and is still healing.

She went to the doctor today for a regular checkup, felt poorly, She has the flu.

daloper
11-10-2017, 07:53 AM
Father I lift up Christina again to you this morning. I thank you for the good report that the tooth was removed without cutting. I pray that you would reach down and wrap her in your healing arms. I pray that you would give her the healing that she needs and that you would give them strength and comfort to get through this. Continue to work in their lives so that you are glorified in this. You Oh God can do all things and I know that you love us all dearly. To you I give all the Glory to what you are doing here. In the name of your Son and our Savior , Jesus Christ , I pray .Amen.

Bazoo
11-10-2017, 11:08 PM
Praise the Lord, She feels better today.

Pine Baron
11-13-2017, 09:18 AM
All Glory to God. May He continue to show His Mercy, Grace and Healing for Christina.

Bazoo
11-16-2017, 12:36 AM
Today she had a bladder instillation. Basically, catheter up the ol urethra and fill the bladder with medicine. That wasnt too bad, but when she peed it was like fire she said. She was almost in tears and visibly in lots of pain. Still hurting, but she's not in as bad of pain.

They canceled her foot surgery. They said since she had had an infection on her tooth they pulled, they wanted to wait. Have to confirmation from her doctor. She has another tooth thats infected so, I dont expect they'll do it till they pull that one.

daloper
11-16-2017, 08:11 AM
Father God. I pray that you would continue to be with Christina. Give her the healing that she needs. Be with the doctors and give them wisdom as they treat her. Take the pain from her body and heal her infections. Be with Bazoo and give him strength as he watches Christina going through this. You are a loving God and you can heal her and give her all she needs. May your healing actions be upon her. In the name of your Son and our Savior, Jesus Christ. I pray. Amen.

Pine Baron
11-16-2017, 09:13 AM
Amen.

buckwheatpaul
11-17-2017, 09:00 AM
Father I am praying for healing and recovery for Christina and strength and courage for Bazoo. Please be with both as they navigate the waters of her illness and allow her medical team to diagnose and treat her. I give You all the praise for what You do for us! But please hear and grant our prayers for these two. AMEN

WRideout
11-17-2017, 11:53 AM
Heavenly Father, Great Physician, watch over Christina, her husband, and all who love her. Give her healing, and relieve her pain. Be with her, and comfort her in this time. Give her the reassurance that the Holy Spirit is with her. In Jesus' name, amen.

Wayne

Bazoo
11-17-2017, 10:39 PM
Amen to all. Thanks everyone. She's been having a lot of good days lately, and prayer is the reason.

Boaz
11-18-2017, 07:44 AM
Lord give comfort through strength , guidance and healing . Be close to Christina and Bazoo in their time of need . Provide for her needs Lord . Thank you for all you have done in their lives . Amen

Boaz
11-18-2017, 07:46 AM
Thank you Bazoo for an encouraging report . Still praying for both of you .

Bazoo
11-18-2017, 10:14 PM
I appreciate it Boaz, and all. She does too. She checks the thread once in a while. She feels the prayers, but I see them, and I'd say it helps me as much as it does her.

Bazoo
12-26-2017, 11:26 PM
Christinas been having a lot of bad days lately. She's getting worse with the stomach problems. She thinks she has gastroparesis, but hasnt had the test yet. She wants to go to a doctor up in louisville that she's been to before, that she likes. The doctors down here all give her the eyeroll when she suggests anything. Her primary doctor said he thought she was just "seeking medication". A few doctors have said she is too young to have all these problems and dont really take her seriously. Part of the problem is that we have passport insurance, and doctors dont take you seriously.

Another part of the problem, and a big part, is that Christina doesnt tell the doctors how she really feels. She says, they dont ask. She tells them this hurts or that, but doesnt give them details. I speak up for her, but that backfires. We got a copy of the primary care doctors records and in it there is a note that says "defers many answers to husband". I aint shy, i speak up when she dont. She is shy however, less now than she was, but still some.

Long story short, she aint getting any better, and its weighing on me a lot lately. Its hard to see her doubled over in cramps crying. It aint in my nature to be a care taker, but I reckon im learning.

Boaz
12-27-2017, 02:45 PM
Will pray for Christina also for you .

big bore 99
12-27-2017, 03:10 PM
Prayers sent.

Pine Baron
12-27-2017, 03:21 PM
Prayers redoubled.

koehn,jim
12-27-2017, 03:44 PM
will send a prayer.

Bazoo
12-28-2017, 07:18 PM
Thank you.

Boaz
12-28-2017, 07:36 PM
Thank you sir , giving prayer in a cause is a blessing to the need and to the giver . I hope Christina improves .

ShooterAZ
12-28-2017, 07:48 PM
Prayers sent for Christina.

Bazoo
12-31-2017, 12:26 AM
Thanks all for prayer.

She's had a migraine since before christmas. The intensity level fluctuates but its still there. Not sure what to do about it. She went to the regular doctor over it, and they wouldnt prescribe her fioricet which worked in the past. They said its now a narcotic and referred her to the neurologist. She's seen the neurologist before, and hes okay I suppose. It takes months to get in with him though.

Pine Baron
12-31-2017, 08:44 AM
Renewed prayer for Christina. May this new year bring a resolution of God's Mercy and Grace.

Bazoo
12-31-2017, 10:18 PM
Pine Baron, Amen.

Bazoo
02-11-2018, 01:27 AM
She's still having good days, and bad days. She got a tooth pulled that had been infected a long time. It was a front tooth and she didnt want to get it pulled but we couldnt afford a root canal. It seems that she's feeling some better overall now as she aint constantly fighting infection.

Wayne Smith
02-11-2018, 08:38 AM
Teeth cause many problems, and an infected tooth is right next to the sinuses. Only a little bone between. Infected teeth can cause many problems, and infection in the body anywhere does as well. Never ignore an infected tooth, it can literally kill you.

Boaz
02-11-2018, 08:44 AM
Glad she got the tooth out Bazoo , It can be a real torment . Thank you for posting , still praying for Christina .

Pine Baron
02-11-2018, 09:07 AM
Sounds like slow progress, but progress none the less. Prayers continue for Christina.

Bazoo
02-11-2018, 09:51 PM
Thanks all. We both know the infection can kill you, and she knew it was there a long time, but didnt want to have a front tooth pulled. Mighty hard to come up with 1000+ for a root canal/cap though.

Wayne Smith
02-12-2018, 08:45 AM
Lord I pray that you not only heal Christina but help them deal with the replacement - the physical process which I know well and the financial end as well. This is an expensive process as You well know. I pray that you provide the means for her tooth replacement.

If the tooth is pulled and no root left the options are bridge work that endanger the teeth next to the missing one and last about 10 years or an implant - which is permanent and they cost about the same. Around here about $2000+. The implant is oral surgery - the surgeon cuts the skin, drills a hole in the bone, and screws in a titanium implant that the bone grows into. It becomes part of the jawbone. A good doctor insists on six months healing before the next step which is a crown mounted on the implant. Oh, yes, a minor surgery to uncover the implant which has had skin growing over it for six months and to remove the healing cap and put on the cap the crown will be attached to. A month or so after that your dentist makes a crown and installs it. I am in the process of my sixth.

Bazoo
02-13-2018, 06:58 PM
Thank you Wayne.

Bazoo
03-16-2018, 08:07 PM
So this is thats going on now. Her teeth have been still giving her some trouble, but not horrible like they were. She has a problem where she doesnt heal as fast as she should. DRs dont know why. So when she has a tooth pulled it gets infected and gives her trouble. A scratch will take a month to heal on her and almost always gets infected.

Anyways, she has epilepsy, and has had seizures in the past. So, long story short she's had a few weeks of bad absence seizures. Technical name is petit mal seizure. So basically you dont black out, but you just are out of it. They dont last too long, seconds to minutes, but they can happen hundreds in succession. So, she had them for hours a day for a few weeks. We didnt know it was seizures, but she finally got in with the neurologist, and he told her right off what it was. Gave her some medicine, and Praise the Lord its helping. its supposed to help with her headaches too. She had been on seizure meds before, but her seizures werent bad and the medication made her drowsy all the time so she stopped them. This medication is not making her drowsy, so its a blessing.

She is having still problems off and on with her teeth. Constant problems from the plantar fasciitis , and problems with endometriosis again. We both appreciate the prayers that have been offered for her, and we're starting to see some relief. Thanks to everyone whom prays, even if you do not comment.

Pine Baron
03-17-2018, 10:14 AM
Thanks for the update Bazoo. Prayers continue for Christina.

Bazoo
03-17-2018, 08:15 PM
Thanks for the update Bazoo. Prayers continue for Mary.

Christina you mean, ha, God knows, thank you.

Pine Baron
03-18-2018, 10:57 AM
Christina you mean, ha, God knows, thank you.

Fixed it. Senior moment, just trying to keep my prayers straight.

Bazoo
03-18-2018, 08:41 PM
It gave me a bit of a chuckle, Thanks for both the prayers and chuckle.

Boaz
03-19-2018, 05:31 AM
I'll continue prayer Bazoo . I'm glad the new medicine is helping with the seizures . Have they ever suggested dentures for her ?

daloper
03-19-2018, 06:03 AM
Lord Jesus. I lift up Christina to you. We praise you for the good news that the medicine for the seizures is working. Be with her and work to heal her body and remove the pain and problems with her teeth. Be with Bazoo and give him comfort during this time. We are putting this in your hands and we know that you can heal her and give her the comfort that she needs. In your name I pray. Amen.

Bazoo
03-19-2018, 08:47 PM
Amen. Thanks.

They havent suggested dentures, she's only 27. But she'd like some. One of the problems is, every time she gets her tooth pulled it gets infected and doesnt heal right. She's been checked for all sorts of auto immune diseases, but nothing. We have no idea why she aint healing. We had thought, that it was because she had a tooth abscessed, but now that one is out, we dont know.

buckwheatpaul
03-20-2018, 08:04 AM
Still praying for Christina.....thanks for the report...Paul

Bazoo
05-25-2018, 12:16 PM
Update.

She's still bout the same with her inability to have a bowel movement.

Her endo is been hurting her so she went to the doctor today for that, and they're going to do some tests and "talk about her options. She wants to have a child, as do I. But that hasnt happened. She's had a few tests of her eggs and such there were normal. They're wanting to test my semen now... not looking forward to that invasion. Part of the reason is she feels bad 80% of the time so needless to say, there aint a lot of loving going on. The times she does feel good though, intercourse hurts. Which can be caused by both the endometriosis and the interstitial cystitis.

The IC is somewhat under control from the medicine, but the medicine has made her gain weight. She's went from 110 pounds to 140 now. She's hoping she'll level off. She was not "too skinny" like her family says, she liked her size at 110 and she thinks she's fat now. She's a touch portly, but not fat by any means, but she's self conscience of it. Specially when folks say "weight looks good on you".

Her plantar fasciitis is maybe a touch better, but she still cant stand more than about 30 minutes. They dont want to do the surgery on her cause she dont heal right.

She talked to the regular doctor about her not healing right... and got the run around. She gets the run around a lot. She's also been told a couple times she was a seeker, looking for drugs.

Long story short, she aint no better. Its still hard on both of us.

~Bazoo

Bazoo
05-25-2018, 12:17 PM
Forgot to mention, her seizures are a lot better, almost completely gone with the new medicine the put her on. So that is one little bit of good info.

~Bazoo

Pine Baron
05-25-2018, 01:54 PM
Bazoo, I'll take the baby steps forward, hang in there, Prayer works and prayers continue for Christina.
I have two adopted daughters and one biological son, makes no difference. It's all about what's in your heart. just sayin'.
The not healing right sounds a lot like pre-diabetes, don't know why the docs would pussyfoot around that possibility. And the "seeker" thing just gets my "Jersey" up, Lord forgive me.

Bazoo
05-25-2018, 10:19 PM
She has been checked for diabetes. They say she's fine. But once in a while, she'd be feeling weird, and our friend has a meter and checked her and she was like 250+. She had the shakes and stuff. We told the DR, and they tested her, and did a glucose test thing too, and she was "normal".

She's got a lot of things all wrong with her, minds me of Job... but most all of it runs in her family. Her dad has some, and mom has the other stuff. Sisters have some of the things too it turns out.

Thanks for the continued prayers.

Boaz
05-26-2018, 08:13 PM
I will continue prayer .

buckwheatpaul
05-26-2018, 09:27 PM
Still praying for you two...Paul

Bazoo
05-27-2018, 07:22 PM
Thank you.

Blackwater
05-27-2018, 09:27 PM
If all they did was an A1C test, that is NOT a good way to diagnose diabetes! I know. I had several A1C's done before I was diagnosed as diabetic, and all of them registered "normal." And if her blood sugar was 250+, I am pretty certain that if she's not technically diabetic already, she's "pre-diabetic," and really needs to watch her carbs and sugars. Diabetes is no fun! Particularly if undiagnosed. I went through that, so I know whereof I speak. Have them do one of the tests where they give her some sugar water I believe it is, and then check her BS every 30 minutes. That's a REAL test for diabetes, and if she's indeed diabetic, she really needs to know, and know ASAP. Hope this helps?

Bazoo
05-27-2018, 09:55 PM
They did both of those tests. And both were negative. She eats sweets or carbs or whatever and doest have any problems normally. Her symptoms is very sporadic.

w5pv
05-28-2018, 11:51 AM
Prayers sent, God bless

Bazoo
05-28-2018, 08:13 PM
Thanks w5pv.

Today she has had a bad headache all day. Not a migraine.

Bazoo
05-30-2018, 06:56 PM
Went to the foot doctor today, They are again, scheduling her for surgery to cut the fascia. She wants the surgery, Im concerned that she'll have some infection issues. Reckon we'll find out. Scheduled on the 16th.

The regular doctor pretty much blew her off when she was asking about her not healing like normal. Doctors have thought she was a seeker, so I guess they put it in her chart and dont take her seriously bout half the time.

Boaz
05-30-2018, 07:09 PM
I'm praying for her . Be sure to refresh your request for prayer again before her surgery .

Bazoo
05-30-2018, 09:02 PM
Thanks, and you bet. She's generally evened out, but is still in bad health. Just revolves from what is bothering her the most that day. Shes only 27. She probably loves the Lord more than anyone i've ever seen, and its hard for me to really understand why it dont happen to someone else. But Gods ways are not our ways.

Knightflyer
05-31-2018, 10:53 AM
Anyone that would offer prayers, we're both thankful. Faith in this is harder for me than it is her. Im in good health mostly, and I have a hard time accepting that the Lord would allow this to afflict her since she loves Him with all her heart.

~John "Bazoo" Miron II[/COLOR]

Sometimes HaShem allows things to happen, so that those with no faith (or only a little) have an example that leads them to Him & the Messiah. The modern, western, church rarely teaches this.
My sister in law died of cancer, but was always a shining light of Faith. Because of that, many more learned of her example than probably would have had she been healed. How many came to faith due to her example? I don't know... but I feel pretty safe saying "more than 1", and she was the sort that would have said "If even one is saved, the cancer was worth it."

That said, I DO believe that G-d is still very much in business when it comes to healing, and I will certainly pray for health! But, as the Lord said "Not My will, but Your will, be done".

Keep the Faith Brother,
Dave "KF" - Messianic Jew

Bazoo
05-31-2018, 05:17 PM
Thank you Dave.

We went to the throat doctor today. She has a problem swallowing, and a sore throat all the time. She has chronic laryngitis from allergies. She has a slightly enlarged thyroid, and cysts on the thyroid. This doctors visit is just a continuation of these things as its been getting somewhat worse over a few years. She hasnt been to this doctor for 4 years.

Bazoo
06-30-2018, 11:19 PM
She had the foot surgery yesterday. Even though the doctors said she'd be able to walk with the boot on, she is in a lot of pain and cant put any weight on it. They say its a 3 or 4 week recovery. We'll see.

Pine Baron
07-01-2018, 06:55 AM
Praying for relief and progress toward healing.

Preacher Jim
07-01-2018, 07:22 AM
Lord, we the cast boolits family ask you to pore your healing grace upon Christina and set her free to live a full life. She has need of your mercy on this as she has endured much.
In Jesus name we pray
Amen

Boaz
07-01-2018, 07:51 AM
Lord, we the cast boolits family ask you to pore your healing grace upon Christina and set her free to live a full life. She has need of your mercy on this as she has endured much.
In Jesus name we pray
Amen

Thank you Jim . Amen .

buckwheatpaul
07-01-2018, 11:14 AM
Just got a chance to catch up on all the posts....bless her heart her plate is overflowing! Will continue to pray for Christina and pray for comfort and healing.....Paul

Bazoo
07-01-2018, 09:53 PM
Thanks all.

WRideout
07-02-2018, 07:05 AM
Continued prayer.

Wayne

Bazoo
07-05-2018, 03:39 PM
Shes able to put some weight on her foot now, but still on crutches. After this one heals, shes going to get the other one done.

Pine Baron
07-05-2018, 03:56 PM
That's good news. Literally "one step at a time". Prayers continue.

Bazoo
07-07-2018, 10:01 PM
You bet. Shes excited that she'll potentially be able to walk and stand without constant pain.

Boaz
07-07-2018, 10:20 PM
Thank you for a good report ! Praying already for relief for the other foot .

Bazoo
07-09-2018, 10:43 PM
She went to the foot dr today, stitches look good, no infection, rebandaged. She has a migraine at present.

buckwheatpaul
07-10-2018, 07:46 AM
It seems like she is making progress to healing....all due to God's love and His guidance of the medical team and her determination.....Still praying....Paul

Blackwater
07-10-2018, 08:55 PM
Thanks for the updates, Bazoo. It's always good to know what happens to those we pray for. God doens't always say "Yes" to our requests. He has his reasons for whatever He does, and always has our best interests (long term) at heart, though, even if we can't always see it. Will keep praying.

Bazoo
07-13-2018, 11:03 PM
She's able to walk short distances on it without crutches now.

Shes still not able to have a bowel movement without extreme pain. We went to the GI doctor again the other day.... the answer this time... try these 2 medicines she's previously tried together with different doses. We have some hope that they'll find a balance. This is her biggest issue.

Boaz
07-14-2018, 05:39 AM
Still praying for her .

Lord work through her doctors to give her relief from her physical problems . Sustain them through your love and care in their lives . Thank you Lord for all you have given and all you do in their lives . Amen

Pine Baron
07-14-2018, 09:07 AM
Bazoo, not knowing her exact condition, I'll advise anyway just in case you don't already know. Try a tablespoon of olive oil, and lots of water. Lay off rice, bananas, cheese,etc.
Good news on her walking.
Prayers continue.

Bazoo
07-15-2018, 01:57 PM
Thanks all for the prayer and thoughts.

PineBaron, she cannot drink even a sip of water because It bothers her acid reflux so badly. She tried to force herself to drink some one day, and it got so bad she threw up. She loves cheese, its her favorite food. Fiber of any variety bloats her something awful. She lives off gatorade and juices and pepsi with real suger.

Goatwhiskers
07-15-2018, 09:59 PM
More prayers up for Christina. The only parts I really understand is the asthma and the neuropathy 'cause I've been there so I'll work on those in particular.GW

Bazoo
07-17-2018, 04:51 PM
Thanks Goatwhiskers

Bazoo
08-12-2018, 10:16 PM
She's having a doctors visit in louisville tomorrow with what is supposed to be a real good GI doctor, She's seen her before. Been having a hard time getting an appointment with her though, and finally got one. Prayers would be appreciated for both the doctors visit, and the trip.

Shes going to have another laparascopy with excision for endometriosis wednesday.

Boaz
08-13-2018, 07:41 AM
Prayer is sent .

Pine Baron
08-13-2018, 09:15 AM
Prayers for a good doctor's visit and a stress free trip. Prayers for her procedure on Wednesday.

Watermelon Wine
08-13-2018, 09:48 AM
Forgive me, (from Australia) but is non-coeliac gluten sensitivity widely talked about by medical practitioners in the states?
Having suffered from migrains, general joint pain and plantar fasciitis, (among other things...) without any real help from the doctors I visited over many years, I eventually stumbled upon this idea, which I believe brought relief (very slowly) from the causative end of the spectrum, rather than the treatment end, and I felt compelled just now to share it.
Best wishes to you and yours from the land of beer and bbq's.

Bazoo
08-13-2018, 07:03 PM
Thanks for the prayers and comments. Watermelon wine, I have no idea... however i'll let the wife review your post,and answer it.

The trip... was not successful. We made it to the city.... but went to the wrong doctors office. The dr has 2 offices... not far apart, we went to one, and got lost in the complex and couldnt get to the other until 45 minutes late. So, they are going to see her tomorrow...so we'll go back. Continued prayers for this please. Its only by the grace of God we were able to keep it together and finally find it, and get in for tomorrow and back home safe.

buckwheatpaul
08-14-2018, 01:34 PM
Father please give comfort to Christina; give her peace and the direction she needs to follow to be healed by her physicians. Please guide her medical team and show them the route to take to heal her. Lastly, please wrap Your loving arms around Christina and Bazoo. AMEN

Bazoo
08-14-2018, 09:40 PM
We had an uneventful trip to the doctor today. Good drive, even had valet parking that was validated by the office. However, the GI doctor said, that there isnt anything else for Christina to try, and the next step is surgery to remove her colon. All of the large intestine, in other words. They are scheduling her with the the surgeon, the same one that put her nerve stimulater in. She's not sure she wants to do it, but there isnt any more options, other than living with it, so she is leaning towards it.

Tomorrow shes going to have surgery for endometriosis, called a laparoscopy, they make a cut and put some instruments in guided by a camera and look for and remove the endo.

Thanks for all the prayers and concerns.

Watermelon wine, The wife read your post "is non-coeliac gluten sensitivity widely talked about by medical practitioners in the states?" and her answer is, yes it is.

Bazoo
08-16-2018, 09:20 PM
The surgery went well. They found endo, removed it..... She's sore, hurts to cough or laugh... So I was making some jokes...

Bazoo
10-03-2018, 09:45 PM
Christinas got a doctors appointment tomorrow to talk to the colorectal surgeon. I dont care for driving to the city, i get lost, and I get nervous. I appreciate prayers for her, and for me.

USMC87
10-04-2018, 07:02 AM
We are praying for a safe trip and that great news is given.

Pine Baron
10-04-2018, 09:01 AM
Praying for Christina and for you too Bazoo.

Bazoo
10-04-2018, 09:05 PM
Thank you both. And thank you to all those that read this thread, and pray but dont comment.

The trip was good, however, we didnt see the dr. He wasnt in the office and they said he had an emergency surgery. They called to let us know he wouldnt be there as we was in the waiting room.

Dieselhorses
10-04-2018, 09:18 PM
In the name of our wonderful loving and merciful Savior Jesus, I ask that He touch Christina right now and remove the ailments from her body -as far away as He removes our sins, as far as East is from the West, we believe and have Faith, not just today but yesterday and tomorrow as Jesus' Father is the same yesterday, today and forevermore. Lord, we don't just believe that you are able to heal, and we don't question your decision on whether you want to or not, but yet claim, with the authority you have given us as Christians, as children of God, that a miracle WILL happen!!!!! We thank you Father in advance for the miracle that will unfold, in the name of Jesus, AMEN.

Bazoo
10-04-2018, 09:28 PM
Amen.

johniv
10-04-2018, 09:57 PM
Prayers for Christina and you sir.
John

Bazoo
10-04-2018, 10:10 PM
Thanks, from another John.

Blackwater
10-08-2018, 03:23 PM
Bazoo, sometimes, our faith gets tested, and we are challenged to remain firm and resolute and steadfast in our beseechments and actions to help another we love. This is your test. Hang in there, and keep praying. It's all you can really do, and it's the only thing that will truly help, however things go in the end. But also remember what Yogi Berra said, "It ain't over 'till it's over." We all get tested, sooner or later. Many fold up on the easier tests. The strong get tested further and more stridently. This is your sign that you are strong, and earnest, and not given to abandon your faith in times of great trial. Stay the course, and know we're all praying for her, and I'm sure many, many more to boot. God bless you both, and look after you even when you don't know what to do or even ask for. And don't forget, "This too shall pass." Nothing lasts forever, and when we're challenged, that becomes a very satisfying and stabilizing factor. Keep the faith. Pray always.