PDA

View Full Version : Pray for Canton

WJP
05-02-2017, 12:39 AM
And surrounding communities. Went yesterday to help with the clean up and quite a few people lost everything from the tornados. It's a a sad sight to see. Three years in a row we've been hammered by them. Lindale, Van, Canton, Eustace, Fruitvale. God bless. Anyone in this area needing help pm me.

Teddy (punchie)
05-02-2017, 04:11 AM
Yep praying for them all, darn stormy weather.

Boaz
05-02-2017, 05:50 AM
Praying for all affected . Hurts me to see my fellow Texans suffer this . Had the big one in 79 here , killed 48 , many hurt and many lost everything . Took my folks house , forget how many thousand homes it destroyed . Bless you for helping WJP there will be many in need .

buckwheatpaul
05-02-2017, 07:24 AM
If you remember about one year ago....Van, TX took a direct hit by a tornado that wiped out the school and a lot of the homes and businesses....Van is spitting distance from Canton. This whole area is reeling from all the storm damage and death.

God bless these people and protect them from further hurt and pain. Please walk with them and show them the path to You. Those that were called home please accept them and make them whole again. For those injured please be with those that try to treat and heal them. For those that lost family members and/or friends please give them comfort and understanding. Father, We daily ask for a lot from You but we know that You are in charge and dont want them to hurt. You cry when we stray so please show us the way and protect us from the evil that surrounds us. AMEN

Pine Baron
05-02-2017, 08:04 AM
Praying for the Lord's Mercy and strength to all effected.

Blackwater
05-02-2017, 04:23 PM
I have a friend near Canton and he said there was damage all around him, but none on his place. That's just how these things work. It's amazing. Prayers up for all those who've lost their homes, automobiles, and so much. I've had experience with folks after they were burned out, and the thing that hurts losing for the longest, over time, is old family photos. It's amazing how tragedies can put some things back in their proper and rightful perspective.

May God help each of these people fill their needs as they try to clean up the damage, and put their lives back together again. Amen.

jcren
05-02-2017, 04:55 PM
Prayers sent

USMC87
05-02-2017, 06:38 PM
Prayers for this situation.

Preacher Jim
05-02-2017, 06:45 PM
Praying for those folks in the tornado area in Texas and the flood in Missouri.

w5pv
05-03-2017, 09:36 AM
Prayers sent and I hope for a quick recover from the damage.

WJP
05-03-2017, 11:47 PM
Good news. The 2 kids in the car that rolled over into the water are now recovering. Prayers are working.

Blackwater
05-04-2017, 06:05 PM
Thank God!