PDA

View Full Version : Thank you for today

Boaz
04-26-2017, 08:42 AM
Lord thank you for another day . Thank you for my life and salvation . Thank you for all you have given and withheld . Thank you for always being there to guide , to strengthen me in my weakness . Show me the way and put the work before me you would have done . Be near and keep me in the light . Thank you Lord . Amen

smoked turkey
04-26-2017, 09:30 AM
Thank you Boaz. Well said. Lord I want to echo what Boaz said today but applied to my life. Amen.

Pine Baron
04-26-2017, 10:14 AM
Back in the saddle. Amen.

Preacher Jim
04-26-2017, 10:23 AM
and may we all pray that prayer everyday

buckwheatpaul
04-26-2017, 12:01 PM
Lord thank you for another day . Thank you for my life and salvation . Thank you for all you have given and withheld . Thank you for always being there to guide , to strengthen me in my weakness . Show me the way and put the work before me you would have done . Be near and keep me in the light . Thank you Lord . Amen

A beautiful prayer that covers all aspects of our lives. Thanks Charlie for reminding us that God is in charge and is there for us sinners!

BNE
04-26-2017, 12:10 PM
A beautiful prayer that covers all aspects of our lives. Thanks Charlie for reminding us that God is in charge and is there for us sinners!

Concur. Thanks

shoot-n-lead
04-26-2017, 12:12 PM
Amen.

USMC87
04-27-2017, 06:17 AM
Amen.

GhostHawk
04-27-2017, 07:40 AM
Amen. Good to see you back where you belong brother.

Blackwater
04-27-2017, 08:27 PM
Amen, Charlie. We learn the most when enduring trials. We WANT everything to be EASY in life, but if it was, we'd be one sorry lot! The realities of this world seem to be designed to keep us humble and thinking, if we'll only learn the lessons we're supposed to learn from it all. We too often seek pleasure, and despise pain of any kind. But it's pain that curbs our natural porclivities, and keeps us mindful of our status, and its limitations, and tries, at least, to keep us mindful that we're only here for a brief time, and then, eternity. And God lets us determine how we'll spend that eternity. We serve a wonderful Lord! We sometimes blind ourselves to His wonders and love. It's tough bein' human sometimes, but .... what a blessing we have in being given a life with which to face all the trials, as well as all the pleasures we've all had in this "vail of tears!" We need to be thankful and appreciative of ALL that God puts before us, good and "bad" alike. Truly, God knew what He was doing when He made our world as He did!