PDA

View Full Version : gunloads.com

DCP
04-24-2017, 08:53 AM
http://castboolits.gunloads.com/chrome-extension://flliilndjeohchalpbbcdekjklbdgfkk/img/abs-attention.pnggunloads.comThis is a phishing website
Phishing websites trick you into revealing your personal information, such as passwords and bank account information.

Got this when I did a search

I had a search shortcut on my desk top for Cast Boolits,search, its gone something deleted it.

Anyone have it

DCP
04-24-2017, 04:14 PM
Wow what a bunch of helpful folks
The site been hacked and no one cares
Hope you all have a great day

clum553946
04-24-2017, 04:39 PM
castboolits.gunloads.com is our site. I think castboolits.com is a scam site if I remember correctly

David2011
04-24-2017, 04:43 PM
I had to read your post several times to figure out what you were trying to say. Your antivirus software may have deleted it if it detected that the shortcut was a threat. It's also possible that you antivirus software made a false detection based on a pattern it detected. Happens all the time. No. 1 or Willy might be able to help determine if the site has been hacked. Lots of people have day jobs and don't usually see posts all day every day (myself included) and you got pretty impatient after a pretty short time. I'm only on today because I'm recovering from surgery. As a systems analyst for a very large company I go to the security team if I believe we are being intruded by a threat; not to the general employee base.

shoot-n-lead
04-24-2017, 04:51 PM
I had to read your post several times to figure out what you were trying to say. Your antivirus software may have deleted it if it detected that the shortcut was a threat. It's also possible that you antivirus software made a false detection based on a pattern it detected. Happens all the time. No. 1 or Willy might be able to help determine if the site has been hacked. Lots of people have day jobs and don't usually see posts all day every day (myself included) and you got pretty impatient after a pretty short time. I'm only on today because I'm recovering from surgery. As a systems analyst for a very large company I go to the security team if I believe we are being intruded by a threat; not to the general employee base.

Yeah...he did.

Got mad at the membership about a problem that is on his end...go figure.

DCP
04-24-2017, 05:06 PM
See Google Custom Search far right, you enter your search

Then you get the warning

DCP
04-24-2017, 05:10 PM
Yeah...he did.

Got mad at the membership about a problem that is on his end...go figure.

Its not on my end buck o GO FIGURE over 100 views without a comment

Its a gunloads link

skeettx
04-24-2017, 05:21 PM
I am in

Forum
General
Our Town
gunloads.com

and I do see "Google Custom Search" to the right but I never use it

I do use Advanced Search

I am still confused, what are you saying?
This site has been hacked?
Your computer is hacked?
We are hacked?
Thanks
Mike

DCP
04-24-2017, 05:36 PM
I am in

Forum
General
Our Town
gunloads.com

and I do see "Google Custom Search" to the right but I never use it

I do use Advanced Search

I am still confused, what are you saying?
This site has been hacked?
Your computer is hacked?
We are hacked?
Thanks
Mike

The Google search is right above Advance search.
This has been there on my page for a very long time
When you enter the search you get the bad info

I have not been hacked

The link through Cast Boolits is BAD

trentvb
04-24-2017, 05:49 PM
It works for me.

StolzerandSons
04-24-2017, 06:47 PM
It works fine for me.

shoot-n-lead
04-24-2017, 06:59 PM
Its not on my end buck o GO FIGURE over 100 views without a comment

Its a gunloads link

My Search works fine...BUCK!

DCP
04-24-2017, 07:12 PM
Auira browser safety- is in the command line that says its a phishing website
I delete that long ago

https://www.avira.com/en/avira-browser-safety

Bzcraig
04-24-2017, 08:51 PM
It works for me.......

leeggen
04-24-2017, 09:34 PM
Don't click on gunloads.com it is not our sight. Ours is castboolits.gunloads.com Our search engine can't decide , for you, if a sight is good or bad. It just uploads all sights with your words or particail words. Don't forget to delete the cookie that goes with the other sight also. Calm down and relax the people on here will help but at their pace which doesn't seem to be quick enough for you.
CD

JonB_in_Glencoe
04-24-2017, 10:21 PM
Auira browser safety- is in the command line that says its a phishing website
I delete that long ago

https://www.avira.com/en/avira-browser-safety
I am unable to re-create the issue you describe in the OP.
It must be a Avira thing?

runfiverun
04-25-2017, 12:29 AM
that site is not affiliated with this site, but it is the one that was causing all the google issues earlier this year.

DCP
04-25-2017, 07:16 AM
I am unable to re-create the issue you describe in the OP.
It must be a Avira thing?

I deleted Avira many weeks ago

I found it reinstalled on my computer

Delete it again yesterday 2 different programs

Now this morning I had to remove it from my command line and or search engine

Everything is working now

Thanks all

DCP
04-25-2017, 07:29 AM
For those who thought I pull the trigger to quickly
I waited almost 8 hours and over 100 views to make any statement

If that makes me inpatient I will inbrace that title

JonB_in_Glencoe
04-25-2017, 08:40 AM
I deleted Avira many weeks ago

I found it reinstalled on my computer

Delete it again yesterday 2 different programs

Now this morning I had to remove it from my command line and or search engine

Everything is working now

Thanks all
when you say "deleted",
do you mean you deleted the shortcut?
or do you mean you have uninstalled the software?
or do you mean you have gone to the full measure of uninstalling software and then removing/deleting all the files for the software package?

DCP
04-25-2017, 09:06 AM
when you say "deleted",
do you mean you deleted the shortcut?
or do you mean you have uninstalled the software?
or do you mean you have gone to the full measure of uninstalling software and then removing/deleting all the files for the software package?

or do you mean you have uninstalled the software? Through add and remove

JonB_in_Glencoe
04-25-2017, 09:27 AM
I ask, because uninstalling usually is all that is needed.
if you just deleted the shortcut, it will still be active.
but if you uninstalled it through "add and remove software", maybe Avira has put a command in the bios/reboot comands and reinstalls during a startup? since you've had to uninstall this many times?
Or Avira is just a aggressive program and reinstalls itself?
either way, If it shows up again, I'd recommend actually going into the program files with file explorer and deleting the actual Avira program files after you have did another uninstall.

Have you gone onto any Techy websites to see what others have said about Avira? you'd probably find people with experience with that software package and how they dealt with it...it'd surely be better than my advice, which is just a uneducated guess, since I never even heard of Avira before you posted about it.

DCP
04-25-2017, 09:56 AM
I ask, because uninstalling usually is all that is needed.
if you just deleted the shortcut, it will still be active.
but if you uninstalled it through "add and remove software", maybe Avira has put a command in the bios/reboot comands and reinstalls during a startup? since you've had to uninstall this many times?
Or Avira is just a aggressive program and reinstalls itself?
either way, If it shows up again, I'd recommend actually going into the program files with file explorer and deleting the actual Avira program files after you have did another uninstall.

Have you gone onto any Techy websites to see what others have said about Avira? you'd probably find people with experience with that software package and how they dealt with it...it'd surely be better than my advice, which is just a uneducated guess, since I never even heard of Avira before you posted about it.

Thanks so much

Something is going on, I had a Short cut on my desk top that was deleted, from CB for search. I believe it was the same search I was having an issue with. I got the deleted search from a thread here at CB. Some time Later someone put it on the CB page(I think). I had to take 3 steps do delete Avira.

Thanks again

No_1
04-25-2017, 10:07 AM
For those who thought I pull the trigger to quickly
I waited almost 8 hours and over 100 views to make any statement

If that makes me inpatient I will inbrace that title

With over 1000 new post per day it is almost impossible to read every post of every thread. The proper process would be to use the "contact us" form then indicate you are experiencing a problem with the website.

This site (Castboolits) was plagued with a nasty redirect earlier this year that has since been eradicated. I would like to suggest since you are the only one who has reported this issue (so far) that the problem may have been your shortcut.

As a side note, I constantly access site from multiple different computers using versions of Windows (98, 7, and 10), Unix, and Apple OS to help ensure compatibility and have not experience the problem you are reporting since we eradicated the redirect earlier this year.

Take care,
Robert

DCP
04-25-2017, 10:24 AM
With over 1000 new post per day it is almost impossible to read every post of every thread. The proper process would be to use the "contact us" form then indicate you are experiencing a problem with the website.

This site (Castboolits) was plagued with a nasty redirect earlier this year that has since been eradicated. I would like to suggest since you are the only one who has reported this issue (so far) that the problem may have been your shortcut.

As a side note, I constantly access site from multiple different computers using versions of Windows (98, 7, and 10), Unix, and Apple OS to help ensure compatibility and have not experience the problem you since we eradicated the redirect earlier this year.

Take care,
Robert

Thanks

Avira I believe doesn't like CB search. I dont have a clue why that is or why it thinks it a bad site

It didnt work IE or chrome

matrixcs
04-25-2017, 12:09 PM
FYI:

http://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/popular-antivirus-program-mistakenly-ids-windows-threat-creating-chaos-n750521

too many things
04-25-2017, 12:35 PM
Its NOT Avira. mine works fine on search

BNE
04-25-2017, 03:37 PM
I just learned that I do not have the patience to be a Moderator.

One more reason I love this forum!!