PDA

View Full Version : smith carbine cases

wap41
04-22-2017, 11:13 AM
There is a company that sells rubber cartridge cases for the smith carbine.I found them on the internet this week but can't find them again.There are several that sell plastic and brass but I want to try the rubber ones Anyone know of them?

ascast
04-22-2017, 11:17 AM
I would like some brass, do you know a source? those rubber cases are"gutta percha" you might try that in a search. I think you vcan make your own as it is a crude thermal setting latex stuff.

Ithaca Gunner
04-22-2017, 12:40 PM
N-SSA forums, you'll find the suttlers that sell them and get opinions on the best cases for your application.

mazo kid
04-22-2017, 03:13 PM
I got a dozen brass cases from Lodgewood, good people to do business with. I had made a few out of brass stock, but then ordered 12 brass cases from Lodgewood, $2.00 each. Dixie Gun Works probably has the plastic cases too.

Mr Hanssen
04-22-2017, 03:18 PM
http://ssfirearms.com/proddetail.asp?prod=CC12

Buzzard II
07-07-2019, 03:09 PM
There is a company that sells rubber cartridge cases for the smith carbine.I found them on the internet this week but can't find them again.There are several that sell plastic and brass but I want to try the rubber ones Anyone know of them?

I know this is an older thread but the company is YORE SUPPLY. Northeast Traders on the N-SSA.org site has black plastic Smith tubes and the brass rivets to put into them to extend tube life.

59sharps
07-08-2019, 12:43 PM
I gave away a 5 lb coffee can full of used ones 2 mo ago LOL
try the N-ssa sight one of the suttlers may still sell them