PDA

View Full Version : Sad news neigh

rl69
04-21-2017, 07:57 PM
I need to start with a little background. My wife oldest son has two daughters and a son. Years back the girls decided their friend Amy would live with them. So before you know it we have a third granddaughter.

Now our neighbor has a son Joey.when he was around 12 years old I told him I would give him 20 bucks if he would come over once a month and help my wife around the house. ( I was working a lot of hours) 6 am the next morning he was standing at our door step. And then everyday after that, till he hit around 16 years old. So before I knew it we had another son. After he graduated me and him worked together for a few years till my son Joey ,married my grandbaby,Amy.????? Yea I live in the south

Saturday Linda and I went to Amy's real family's for Easter. Confused yet? just wait. Chap the youngest grandson ? Great grandson?? Anyway Amy and Joeys youngest boy. 3 I think is holding hands walking around with his girlfriend. Amy's brothers wifes daughter???? ( told you )

now the sad part the little girl was kiled in a car crash yesterday. it seams a man who's house had burnt down the night before , he was up all night sorting things out and fell asleep at the wheel crossed over and hit the car she was in. The family needs our prayers,along with the man who caused the crash.

God works in ways we may never understand, but it is allways for his perfect will. We never know when he will call someone home as we all know to well enjoy them while we have them with us

DCP
04-21-2017, 08:11 PM
You and yours are in my prayers

shoot-n-lead
04-21-2017, 08:26 PM
Prayer sent.

MrWolf
04-21-2017, 08:36 PM
I am very sorry. Prayers sent.

USMC87
04-22-2017, 07:24 AM
I am very sorry for the loss, The family will be in our prayers.

Pine Baron
04-22-2017, 07:38 AM
Very sad. Praying for the family and all those involved.
Believe it or not, I actually followed all that. Thank you rl69 for allowing our prayer.

jcren
04-22-2017, 07:49 AM
Prayers sent

rl69
04-22-2017, 08:08 AM
Very sad. Praying for the family and all those involved.
Believe it or not, I actually followed all that. Thank you rl69 for allowing our prayer.

Of course you did !!! your from Jersey!!! it's like the south only way deferent lol

Thank y'all for your prayers. I hope i dont seam callous,my heart truly goes out to this family.

w5pv
04-22-2017, 08:15 AM
I feel your grief,prayers sent

smoked turkey
04-22-2017, 08:34 AM
So sad. I am praying for those who have experienced such loss. Life can get tangled up sometimes. Our Lord has it all straight and is the One to untangle life's messes.

nannyhammer
04-22-2017, 08:42 AM
Prayers for their family.....We know exactly what they are feeling as we are still going through our loss....no words can take away the pain.

jmort
04-22-2017, 08:59 AM
I am so sorry to hear this
Praying for all concerned

Preacher Jim
04-22-2017, 09:06 AM
Praying for both families (having southern roots and pastored in Kentucky I understood)
Lord hold all these families close in your loving arms and walk them through this tragedy.
In Jesus name Amen

buckwheatpaul
04-22-2017, 07:47 PM
I am still confused but my heart goes out to the you and your family. Losing a child is bad because we always expect them to out live us....sometime God has other ideas and we will never no the "why." I pray that she did not suffer and that the man that hit them will be ok.

Father, I come to You to ask for healing and compassion for the family and friends of the 3 year old child that was killed in a car accident. Father, We always search for the "why" when a child is called home when we should be glad for the positive influence she had on us for the short time she was with us. Father please heal her family and friends and help them to revel in the good times they shared. AMEN

Blackwater
04-22-2017, 09:03 PM
Wow, RL! I know we'll all grieve with you, but not quite the way you will. May God be with you all who loved this child. And you're right. There's no understanding things like this. Christ said it'd rain on the just and unjust alike. For the unbeliever, it's a call to think. For the believer, it's a test of our Faith. Christ never promised us a panacea here. That's for Heaven, and not this world. And sometimes, things just happen, and there's no discernible reason for it, except maybe as a reminder that tomorrow is promised to none of us. In all things, though, we're promised that it all works to the good for those who love the Lord. God be with you all in this time of grief and loss.

Teddy (punchie)
04-23-2017, 06:53 AM
Sad to hear the little one passing, praying for you and yours, and your wife also that it all works out.

P.S. wife understands your message I'm still :???: , but she is from WV and I'm from PA maybe that's it.

Hickok
04-27-2017, 06:06 PM
Oh such a tragic loss. Jesus said suffer,(allow) the children to come unto ME.

I have no doubt at all that the little girl is with the Lord in Paradise.

Prayers for healing and peace for all the families, and the driver.

rl69
06-12-2017, 09:06 PM
Joey's brother Ricky passed today. He has been handicapped his whole life. I don't know what he had it never mattered, he was always full of joy. And he knew the lord. His familly is in good spirit and have a understanding that he is in a better place.

Amy needs our prayers She has had a tough few months I just found out her ex was stabbed.she has a daughter with him.

Amy is a verry strong willed person who has been able to think or fight her way through every situation but she thinks she has to carry her famally through these trials and the load is starting to take its toll.

Boaz
06-12-2017, 09:13 PM
Praying for this family rl69 . Thank you for bringing it here .

chill45100
06-12-2017, 09:22 PM
Prayers up.
Chill45100

buckwheatpaul
06-13-2017, 07:50 AM
Father please continue to be with Amy as she heals. Please be with the family of Ricky as they deal with the loss of their child. Father, I know we ask for a lot of things but what we are praying for is peace, healing, and comfort for this family. AMEN

DCP
06-13-2017, 08:29 AM
Prayers sent

Pine Baron
06-13-2017, 08:49 AM
Prayers sent for Amy.

daloper
06-13-2017, 09:30 AM
Father God. I left up this family to you today. I ask that you be with them and that you give them peace during this trying time in their life. We don't understand why things like this happen but I know that you are in control. I pray for the family and for the extended family. I also pray that you will give peace to the driver , as it sounds like he was suffering from the lose of his house and now has to deal with the results of this accident. In all things may we understand that you are God and you are in control. All things work together according to your master plan. Once again I just want to lift everybody in this up to you and ask that you comfort them, bless them, and be with them. In Christ name I pray. Amen

Blackwater
06-16-2017, 02:39 PM
Wow, RL!!! So much for those who think that coming to Christ makes everything joyful in this life! It is and will always be amazing to me how real Christians handle things like this. I have two friends who have lost sons, both totally unexpectedly in auto wrecks. Both were really good young men, and they and their families are devout Christians. And yet, now they're gone, one for over 20 years now, and the closest thing I'll ever have to a 2nd son. I can still see his shining, smiling face.

In the end, all most of us really know is what we WANT. And it's always a shock to lose something precious to us, especially when it's so unexpected. But maybe that's how God tests us, and our true Faith? We know that the good ones, we'll see again, and when we meet, it'll be on a MUCH more glorious and wonder filled basis than our meeting here on this earthly plane. What value has faith when it's untested, really? We can't even know if it's real, or how deep its roots are set within us.

Tomorrow is promised to none of us, not even the newborn baby. What a lesson we could learn from this if we but simply would! I read the obits today in the paper, and marvel at how many are younger than I am now! Why has God kept me here and taken those? Is He simply leaving me on the vine to ripen? Who can say? For who knows the mind of God, but God?

All any of us can do is simply Trust Him. In that Trust, we define our relationship with Him. And He notices these things, and keeps records of them, for when it's our turn to shuffle off this mortal coil to a much better, finer and more glorious realm. It's us we should probably feel sorry for. For we have miles yet to go before it's our turn to be paid our wages.

But nothing can stop the pain of loss. That, we must rely on the Lord again to deal with. For He never takes away without recompense, somehow. The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away. Blessed be the name of the Lord. Amen.

308Jeff
06-16-2017, 02:50 PM
Prayers for all those who have lost.