PDA

View Full Version : Headspace Gauge service

georgerkahn
04-20-2017, 11:04 AM
On rare occasions I do read instructions which come with tools, and the one-pager which came with the awesomely fantastic Digital Headspace Gauge I bought last year from Innovative Technologies (http://www.larrywillis.com/) seemed worth the read. I followed the direction to remove battery from indicator if stored for a long time period, putting it in its holder in a small plastic bag, rubber banded to the unit. Seemed astute for the winter.

Well... I found my dummy .30 Remington case with no problem; found the tool with no problem; BUT, where was/is the battery holder and battery? After more than an hour's searching, I gave up, and -- as it was late -- reckoned I'd email seller if I might be able to purchase a replacement battery holder before I attempt jerry-rigging something.

Much to my surprise, I received an email back within minutes, asking for my mailing address, stating also it would be shipped "tomorrow" (which is today, today ;) ).

Anyhoos, service like this is indeed so very rare; personally, customer service has so changed my buying habits towards RCBS. And, I was so happy to be cognizant of a company which obviously shares similar ethics, I thought I'd share this vendor's product service with you! A truly great product, imho, and even better service!

geo

troyboy
04-20-2017, 07:55 PM
I bought his belted magnum resizing die. High quality excellent product.