PDA

View Full Version : Prayers For Our Men And Women In Uniform

jonp
04-11-2017, 05:52 PM
My bosses son is on the USS Carl Vincin heading towards the Norks.
Please remember them and all of our men and women serving in the forgotten corners of the globe.

w5pv
04-11-2017, 06:41 PM
Prayers sent

buckwheatpaul
04-11-2017, 07:31 PM
Father at this most dangerous and unusual time I would like to pray for the safety of our men and women that are defending this great country. They are our very best and I pray that You walk with each of these sailors, marines, army, and air force members as they go through their tour of duty. Protect them from those that would do harm to them and yet and allow our military to do their duty. AMEN

shoot-n-lead
04-11-2017, 07:50 PM
Prayer sent.

Preacher Jim
04-11-2017, 08:28 PM
Lord you have the power to defeat and protect our service men and women from any enemies. We ask you that all our battles be yours. Bless our troops with your shield.
In Jesus name Amen

Bzcraig
04-11-2017, 09:21 PM
This often is a part of my daily prayer time with my wife. I have an unsettled feeling about military escalation in the near future. Not necessarily uncalled for but the older I get the more emotional I get about our children going into harms way.

USMC87
04-12-2017, 07:51 AM
Our men and women are on our prayer list.

Blackwater
04-12-2017, 06:10 PM
Great post. We so often take them so much for granted, but they're not. They're all volunteers today, and worthy of all our best prayers and sentiments. Thankfully, they have a good leader now, and that's a REAL biggie! May God guide and protect all those who serve us, in our stead. They're where many of us can't go now. I'd be a stumbling block now for more able men and women. That's a very humbling situation! God bless them all!