PDA

View Full Version : Another request

William Yanda
04-05-2017, 10:10 PM
Thanks for the prayers for my brother, I have another request. After my FIL died, my MIL remarried. Jet is 77, unregenerate, and in the hospital with congestive heart failure. Family has been called-he had three daughters with two different mothers. Please pray for his salvation. We can know that is God's will, no matter what the outcome in regard to his health.

Bill

castalott
04-05-2017, 10:16 PM
Sincere Prayers for Hope, Faith, Courage, Redemption, Love, Mercy,and Wisdom.... Amen

USMC87
04-06-2017, 07:23 AM
Added to our prayer list.

Preacher Jim
04-06-2017, 07:30 AM
Praying Lord will open his heart to recieve Christ and that the Holy Spirit leads you with words to bring him to recieve Christ.
Amen

Pine Baron
04-06-2017, 08:16 AM
Prayer sent.

jcren
04-06-2017, 08:29 AM
Prayers sent

w5pv
04-06-2017, 12:20 PM
Prayers sent

Boaz
04-06-2017, 12:59 PM
Praying for recovery and him finding GOD .

buckwheatpaul
04-06-2017, 02:51 PM
Father we have been taught that it is never too late to accept Jesus as our savior and to earn everlasting life with God in Heaven providing we accept Jesus freely and of our own will. Father, I am asking that You reach out to Bill's father in law and show him the compassion and grace that You are capable of. Father please show him the way to salvation and grace. AMEN

WRideout
04-06-2017, 07:44 PM
Father we ask that William's relative be moved to accept your grace. Bless this entire family. In Jesus' name amen.

Wayne

William Yanda
04-08-2017, 09:26 PM
Update:
Jet has been unconscious and on a vent since Tuesday. Diagnosis is pneumonia, blood clot in lung, high BP, congestive heart failure, lung dis-function, alcoholism, etc. They are going to try taking him off the vent, he has been sedated so it may be iffy. Your prayers are appreciated.
Bill

Blackwater
04-10-2017, 01:30 PM
Prayers up for Jet. It's not God's will that any be lost, but we DO have to accept the wondrous Gift He offers us while there is still breath left in us. Praying for his salvation, and comfort for the family and friends all around.

William Yanda
04-23-2017, 12:10 PM
Roger died a week ago Sat. Funeral was yesterday. Gospel was preached at the funeral. Roger's body took its last ride, from the funeral home to the cemetery in a Corvair pickup he had restored and modified with a big V8 motor.

shoot-n-lead
04-23-2017, 12:27 PM
Sad to hear this...

Pine Baron
04-23-2017, 12:28 PM
Sincere condolences, may God bring comfort and closure to you and the family.
Corvair pickup? 327?

buckwheatpaul
04-23-2017, 04:18 PM
William you have my condolences with the loss of Jeff. It is good that Jeff is no longer suffering and is at peace with God.

Blackwater
04-24-2017, 07:41 PM
Always sorry to hear of the passing of a loved one. Hope he made his Peace with the Lord. Alcoholics are a very different "animal" to work with, and what they say, and what's in their hearts are often diametrically opposed to each other. And it is NOT just a matter of the human will that keeps them drinking. Addiction is an organic proposition, and only another addict can really understand it. So all addicts are frequently, even almost universally, misunderstood. Yeah, they have a big problem, but just putting them down and disparaging them, and asking them why they don't "just quit" does NOT do anything but make matters worse, no matter how many good intentions accompany such things.

So do NOT judge him as lost if he never told you what was really in his heart. That's the Lord's pay grade, and NOT ours! Just pray for him. It can't hurt, and who knows? Might do some good! We do not understand near as much about our Lord as we usually like to think we do! We tend to take such simplistic views of others' lives. Christ knows MUCH more about what was in his heart than we ever could.

Prayers up for the families involved.