View Full Version : Praise Report

shoot-n-lead
04-04-2017, 10:58 PM
This evening, my wife came into the room where I was on the treadmill and told me that our daughter had called to tell here that the 4yr old daughter of the Athletic Director of her college, was missing. This AD and his wife have been like extended family to our daughter...she has gone to college on dual sports scholarships and has been very close to the AD and his family...including spending a lot of time with all of their children.

Upon hearing this from my wife, I immediately began praying while continuing on the treadmill. This family is active in church and I am sure prayers were going up from across their entire city. The child had been gone long enough for police and volunteers to be assembled and searches started. My intention was to finish my remaining 15 minutes on the treadmill and if I had not heard of the child being found...we would have begun our journey to provide any assistance that we could. With about 3 minutes remaining on my trudge, my wife came in and said the child had been found, alive and well. Not sure of the details of what took place...but, the most important part is the child is alright.

I want to praise GOD for protecting this child and her family.

Bzcraig
04-04-2017, 11:32 PM
Thank you Jesus!

Boaz
04-05-2017, 06:37 AM
Praise GOD .

Pine Baron
04-05-2017, 08:07 AM
Thank you, Lord Jesus.

USMC87
04-05-2017, 08:46 AM
All praise to God.

buckwheatpaul
04-05-2017, 08:08 PM
Thanks You Father for returning this child to her parents....

Preacher Jim
04-05-2017, 09:19 PM
Another example proving God answers faithful prayers, thank you Lord.
Amen