PDA

View Full Version : Prayer for country gent

Preacher Jim
04-03-2017, 05:21 PM
Fellows please keep our prayers going for Country Gent as he heals from wrecking his truck. We all enjoy his writing and knowledge in the forums, need him back to his healthy self. Well as much as he can be.

buckwheatpaul
04-03-2017, 07:18 PM
Jim, I was wondering what happened to Country Gent....thanks for posting.....

Father, Please walk with Country Gent as he heals from his accident. Please guide the medical personnel that work on him and with him and I pray that You take the pain away from his injuries. Father, You are the great healer and all is possible through You and I pray that You answer my prayer......Paul

shoot-n-lead
04-03-2017, 07:20 PM
Prayer sent.

Boaz
04-03-2017, 08:54 PM
Be with Country Gent Lord . Help him and heal him . Please speed his recovery . Strengthen him and reveal yourself to him through your comfort and care . Steady him and build him up for the time ahead . In Jesus name I ask . Amen

daniel lawecki
04-03-2017, 08:56 PM
Prayers sent

Bzcraig
04-03-2017, 09:40 PM
Prayers for a complete and quick recovery.

country gent
04-03-2017, 09:45 PM
I thank you all for the prayers and kind words. I'm slowly getting better everyday. Started last week out in bed recouperating and hardly able to lie down. Went 2 days like this then starting moving around a little more each day. Today I started back on a drop tube stand I'm modifying. Couldn't sand very long on the new wood pieces but would work then rest and tease the grandkids LOL. Also started teaching them to sand and finish. They are a little young for sharp tools yet. I'm getting back.

Pine Baron
04-03-2017, 09:52 PM
Sounds like a good attitude, country gent. Prayers for a successful recovery. Please take it easy, brother.

Boaz
04-03-2017, 10:07 PM
The curative power of Grandkids ! Yes sir ! I can understand that! Get better as fast as you can . You got things need doing ! May our Lord bless you .

Artful
04-03-2017, 10:19 PM
Prayers offered for a complete and quick recovery.

jcren
04-03-2017, 11:02 PM
Prayers sent

USMC87
04-04-2017, 08:55 AM
Prayers for recovery.

Blackwater
04-04-2017, 01:44 PM
Boaz said it! Keep those grandkids in mind, and it tends to keep your focus off the pain. And us old-timers don't heal or spring back quite like we once did. Best wishes and prayers for you CG! Get well soon. And be VERY careful not to overdo, and challenge the soreness. I know from experience that this just ain't much of a good idea! Profit from my mistakes. God bless you and yours.

Have you picked out a new truck yet? A man can't live without a pickup truck!