PDA

View Full Version : Prayer request for Christina please.

Bazoo
03-27-2017, 07:20 PM
My wife, Christina, went to have a tooth pulled, and it turned into a surgical extraction. The dentist said it was a hard one and she was going to be in a lot of pain. Well, she ended up getting a dry socket... which has not healed at all. The dentist has packed it almost every day since it was realized she had a dry socket. Its been getting worse... and not showing any signs of healing.

That last visit was today... when we got home we called the oral surgeon. Christina said the nurse talked to the dentist, and he was concerned, and they made her an appointment for tomorrow. So we're going to Louisville tomorrow for that.

Im sure there is reason for concern from a medical stand point... But my concern is her pain. She's been in excruciating pain for 2 weeks, she's been doubled over crying a lot of that time.

So, if you're inclined to say a prayer for her benefit, we'd both appreciate it.

shoot-n-lead
03-27-2017, 07:28 PM
Prayer sent.

USMC87
03-27-2017, 07:30 PM
Father we come before You bringing Christina for Your healing and comfort, We ask that the pain will subside and she can get back to normal. We ask that You get all honor and glory, Amen.

Boaz
03-27-2017, 07:42 PM
There is nothing wrong with being concerned about someone you love having pain brother . Thank you for giving the privilege of offering to pray for her .

daniel lawecki
03-27-2017, 07:50 PM
Prayers sent.

Bazoo
03-27-2017, 07:54 PM
Thanks everyone.

skeettx
03-27-2017, 07:56 PM
Yes, I had a tooth extracted before Christmas and the dentist office was closed for TWO weeks
Jaw bone parts kept moving around and causing infection, YUK!!!
Q-Tips and Orajel (Maximun Strength) gel were what I had to have to get some comfort!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have prayed for Christina and for you as you support her
Mike

http://www.orajel.com/en/Products/adult-oral-care/Orajel-Maximum-Strength-Toothache-Pain-Relief-Double-Medicated-Gel

aspangler
03-27-2017, 10:39 PM
Father, Please be with Christina and her husband. Give him comfort and please lay your healing hand upon her and take away the pain. You said in your word that if any two agree as touching anything it would be done for them. I claim this promise Father as I know there are more than two praying for her right now. To You be all the Glory and Honor. Amen

Bzcraig
03-27-2017, 11:41 PM
Prayers sent.

Pine Baron
03-28-2017, 08:13 AM
Praying for Christina. And thanks Bazoo for bringing this here.

jcren
03-28-2017, 08:27 AM
Prayers sent

Preacher Jim
03-28-2017, 12:05 PM
Lord you can touch this and heal it and we as the cast Boolits family are asking you to heal Christina.
Amen

GhostHawk
03-28-2017, 01:51 PM
Lord I am with Preacher Jim. I know you can send your healing love and reduce/remove her distress. Ease her mind and spirit, be with her and her husband in this time of trial.
Give her peace Lord if it be thy will. I believe Lord, but I know I do not see all that you see.
To God be the glory, and may YOUR will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.

We ask this in the name of God the Father Allmighty, and in the name of his Son Jesus the Crhist, and in the name of the Holy Spirit.

Amen.

Bazoo
03-28-2017, 05:04 PM
Thank everyone, and thank you Lord for answered prayers. She had relief last night for the first night in 2 weeks. She woke up with zero pain in the tooth. We got the oral surgeon, and he said there was a piece of dead bone in the cavity and when removed, it would form a blood clot and heal normally. Hes going to do the procedure Thursday.

I ended up making a concoction that she said helped. I took asprin, crushed it to a powder, gave a good squirt of triple medicated orajel, and then a bit of orajel medicated mouth rinse enough to make the consistency of paste. She said it helped.

She said the prayer helped for sure.

Thanks again, everyone, for the concern and prayer.

skeettx
03-29-2017, 01:59 PM
God is SOOOO Good!!
Mike

Blackwater
03-29-2017, 02:28 PM
Prayers up for both of you. When someone you love is in pain, it hurts you nearly as much as the loved one. In some ways, maybe even more. God bless both of you, and send a healing to her that will last. Amen.

shoot-n-lead
03-29-2017, 02:30 PM
Great news.

Praise GOD.

buckwheatpaul
03-29-2017, 07:43 PM
Father, Please walk with Christina as she undergoes her oral surgery and recovery. Please take the pain away and allow the dentist to successfully treat her condition. AMEN

375supermag
03-30-2017, 10:06 AM
Prayers sent and hopes for a successful procedure to cure the problem.

jmort
03-30-2017, 10:32 AM
Praying for Christina, for a full healing.
Went through the reverse ordeal recently with my daughter. Had her wisdom teeth removed and the oral surgeon was an idiot. Took a couple visits to family dentist to fix problem, bone left in extraction site etc.
The blood clot is critical. Once it forms, be careful and risne with saltwater often.

Bazoo
03-30-2017, 08:12 PM
She had the surgery. They numbed it and removed the offending bone piece. She now has a clot formed and says the pain is normal for the work she had done. She's still in pain, but not nearly as much as she was.

shoot-n-lead
03-30-2017, 08:38 PM
Thanks for the update.

Thank you, LORD.

Teddy (punchie)
03-31-2017, 06:00 AM
Pray for continued improvement .

Boaz
03-31-2017, 07:54 PM
GOD is good . Thank you for this report .

Bazoo
03-31-2017, 08:37 PM
Thanks again for all the prayers and thoughts. She is still hurting, but is on the uphill side. Thank the Lord for her relief, Its been a rough couple weeks for me, but I cannot imagine for her.

~Bazoo

Bazoo
04-01-2017, 10:45 PM
Christina took a nap earlier, and now... she thinks she has a dry socket on that offending spot, again. I looked, and there is not a blood clot, as there was. And she says its hurting in the same way.

More prayers would be appreciated.

buckwheatpaul
04-02-2017, 07:48 AM
Thanks for the update and may God continue to walk with Christina as she heals.

Bazoo
04-02-2017, 01:14 PM
Now... she says its somewhat better that it was last night. It must all just be part of the healing process. She is the song leader at church, and she was able to perform her duties today.

Shawlerbrook
04-02-2017, 01:26 PM
Prayers sent ! I went through something similar last summer. Upper tooth that ended up having an opening to my sinuses. Had a sinus infection and an 104 degree fever. Was on antibiotics for over a month. I had shoulder, elbow, ankle and hernia surgery and that tooth was worse than all that.

Boaz
04-02-2017, 03:13 PM
Had it happen once and it is miserable . Prayer for the pain .

Hickok
04-02-2017, 04:38 PM
Prayers for complete recovery for Christina and for relief from pain and anxiety in the Name of Christ Jesus, Amen!

Bazoo
04-02-2017, 10:03 PM
Again, appreciated. Thanks everyone.

shoot-n-lead
04-02-2017, 10:08 PM
Prayer continued.

USMC87
04-02-2017, 10:21 PM
Prayers for a complete recovery.

Blackwater
04-04-2017, 03:16 PM
Wow! What a real trooper Christina is! Leading the singing with tooth pain is one HEAVY way to show one's commitment and courage! Prayers continue for you both. No pain is quite like tooth pain!

skeettx
04-04-2017, 06:06 PM
Still praying
Been there, done that
What a PAIN
Mike

w5pv
04-05-2017, 09:01 AM
Prayers sent that she is relieved of her pain and the socket will heal

buckwheatpaul
04-05-2017, 08:06 PM
It is good that she is on the mend....May God continue to walk with and heal Christina.....Paul

Bazoo
04-05-2017, 08:09 PM
Thanks everyone for the continued prayers. She is doing okay with the tooth thing now. She's sickly, and has a bunch of other stuff wrong also however.

USMC87
04-06-2017, 07:27 AM
We are adding you and your wife to our prayer list.

skeettx
04-06-2017, 11:12 AM
Yes, prayers continue for her and you
Mike

Bazoo
04-06-2017, 07:31 PM
We are adding you and your wife to our prayer list.

Thank you much.

Blackwater
04-10-2017, 02:27 PM
Continuing prayers for both of you. God bless you both.

Bazoo
04-10-2017, 09:58 PM
Thanks to everyone. It is appreciated by us both. Last week she had a kidney infection and a UTI, but is being treated for it. The doctor said it was the worst kidney infection they had ever seen, and shes still suffering from it some.

And then, yesterday, she was mowing, and got what looked like a sunburn. Well it got worse, and our friend took her to the urgent care dr's and she has sun poisoning.

This is pretty much the norm for us.

She also has...
peripheral neuropathy,
asthma,
allergies,
epilepsy,
migraines,
acid reflux,
cyclothymia,
endometriosis,
pelvic floor disfunction,
anemia,
thyroid problems,
ovarian cysts,
IBS,

maybe a few other things I cant recall.

She does well with it some of the time. Its all been getting worse, doctors have checked her for all manner of things, no answers. They've checked her for various auto immune diseases, with no diagnosis. She's been sickly since she was little, and in the 9 years we been married, has progressively gotten worse. She's had a few surgeries... but nothing so far has helped any of it. If it was cancer... we could cut it out, but most of it is stuff they can just put a medication bandaid on. However, the bandaids do not work most of the time for her, and she's miserable most of the time, but with alternating things.

Bought the only thing that keeps me sane is reading, and playing with my reloading.

~Bazoo

Blackwater
04-13-2017, 04:30 PM
God be with you both. We're never quite so dear to each other as during trials and challenges, and you two have a lot on your plate. Still praying for both of you.

buckwheatpaul
04-13-2017, 10:07 PM
Father Please be with Bazoo and Christine as she heals. Please guide the physicians that treating her numerous illnesses and please bring them peace and grace for the difficulties that they are enduring. Father, You are the Great Healer and I give You all the praise for all the healing that You have bestowed and we will continue to send up prayers on their behalf. AMEN