PDA

View Full Version : Ballistic Products WOW!

southpaw
03-27-2017, 01:04 PM
I was trying to place an order for the last couple days and it kept telling me that my card was declined. I finally decided to make the call and see what is going on. I dialed the number and a REAL person answered the phone and I had the order placed in just a couple short minutes. No passing you all over the place.

Very impressed and will be doing more business with them.

Jerry Jr.

jonp
03-27-2017, 01:15 PM
I've had a similar experience with Hunters Supply, Kahr, Hi Point and a couple of others. The firearm/shooting industry has customer service second to none.

toallmy
03-27-2017, 03:30 PM
It's nice when someone really answers the phone ,

C. Latch
03-27-2017, 03:33 PM
The firearm/shooting industry has customer service second to none.

Agreed. Companies with poor CS don't tend to last long.

southpaw
03-27-2017, 04:09 PM
I can't remember the last time I called a company and I didn't have to hit numbers to get the right place. That is why I was so surprised.

A couple years ago I did have someone from precision reloading call me to confirm my order. I guess a flag went up when I some how managed to submit it twice.

Jerry Jr.

GhostHawk
03-27-2017, 09:28 PM
Good outfit there, I have yet to have to make a phone call.

Best one was an order I made at 4 fri afternoon, by 10 am monday morning it was on my steps waiting for me. Solid company one I am glad to recommend to anyone.

They are doing it the old fashioned way, they are EARNING their reputation.

runfiverun
03-27-2017, 11:32 PM
I like BPI too.
I spend too much time surfing through their website looking at stuff I want to buy.
Magma engineering and Dillon are usually really good at answering the phone within a few rings too.

shoot-n-lead
03-27-2017, 11:46 PM
Agreed. Companies with poor CS don't tend to last long.

Really???

Taurus has been around a long time.

Kskybroom
03-28-2017, 02:29 AM
The Best part of BPI is i can jump in the car an be there in 15mi...

mold maker
03-28-2017, 10:07 AM
While looking for a specific item, I found them by mistake. Some mistakes are great. They really deserve praise for CS and quick shipments.

toallmy
03-28-2017, 12:41 PM
Ballistic Products ,and Precision Reloading can take care of most of my shotgun needs .

koehlerrk
03-28-2017, 01:00 PM
Couple years ago, I was trying to find an extra long case for a muzzle loader. I called BP I to check on one they had listed. Well, it didn't quite meet my needs, but the lady I spoke with gave me contact info for their supplier.

They were able to make me a custom case that fit.

So, BP I didn't make a sale that day, but they gained a loyal customer.