PDA

View Full Version : Zoli Sporting rifle

BPJONES
03-12-2017, 10:16 AM
Has anyone ever owned or shot a Zoli English Sporting rifle? Are they accurate? Over all impression of the rifle? There is one for sale in 50 caliber with a 1:48 twist, as new, that I've kind of been following but right now the price is too high (in my opinion). It's had the original lock replaced with an L&R lock.

bubba.50
03-12-2017, 11:30 AM
I followed it for a while to see if they'd ever lower the price. 600 seemed a bit high to me, don't know how much that L&R lock changes the equation.

BPJONES
03-12-2017, 01:20 PM
I followed it for a while to see if they'd ever lower the price. 600 seemed a bit high to me, don't know how much that L&R lock changes the equation.

The gun I'm referring to is on a Canadian forum. It's priced at $850.00 Canadian which I think is $250.00 or more too high.

bubba.50
03-12-2017, 02:51 PM
my bad. I assumed you were talkin' about the one on gunbroker. of course it could still be the same gun. I see the same ones listed gunbroker and armslist all the time and sometimes even on one of the forums.

BPJONES
03-12-2017, 04:25 PM
I went and had a look on Gun Broker. Yes, that is indeed the same rifle and same seller. What is funny though is he says it is in new unfired condition. Yet the lock has been changed and the rear trigger does not work?? The rear trigger not working is not mentioned in the Canadian ad. I'm surprised at this as I have bought 2 or 3 rifles from this fellow without any issue and all have been as described. But it is too much anyhow at this point.