PDA

View Full Version : Who will sing one song for me

LAH
03-11-2017, 04:40 PM
Last night the Preacher sang this before his sermon. No video just sound. Hope you enjoy.

https://www.facebook.com/lynn.halstead.7/videos/1621565701188757/

Boaz
03-11-2017, 06:55 PM
LAH ! I need to go to church with you sometime ! Thank you .

shoot-n-lead
03-11-2017, 07:14 PM
Thank you.

LAH
03-11-2017, 11:27 PM
LAH ! I need to go to church with you sometime ! Thank you .

I'd love to worship with you.

Tonight was the last night of this revival. I made 4 nights of it. Monday I took off & Wednesday I was at a different Church. I don't get to sit in pew & listen to a preacher very often so I take all this in I can. I'll be back on the preaching circuit tomorrow.

I often wonder if the local assemblies I'm in are different than other places? I preach in most denominations. Some are quite with no one encouraging the preacher it seems while others are full of shouts & amens. Some of the Freewill Baptist get excited & many of the Pentecostals will shout. Seems we are simple people mostly, not afraid to show are emotions. I do enjoy preaching to the Presbyterians, Freewills & Pentecostals the most. The Presbyterians are starved for it. The Freewills are closer to my way of worship. And the Pentecostals seem to love the simple messages.

Boaz
03-12-2017, 07:38 AM
At a younger time in my life working in the oilfield traveling a lot I had the privilege to visit many churches . Got to be kind of a 'hobby' , amazing to see the differences . Been involved in quite a bit of interdenominational work . Had Baptists , Catholics , Pentecostal , Seventh Day Adventist and Methodists in dad's family . Was usual when anyone visited to attend church with em .

LAH
03-14-2017, 10:26 AM
Here's a sample Boaz. Sunday morning I attended a FWB Church, Sunday night I preached in a community Church, tonight I'll preach a men's meeting in a FWB Church, tomorrow night I'll preach in a Pentecostal Holiness Church, Sunday morning I'll preach in another community Church & my book is still open for Sunday night. Most these Churches are full of good people & for the most part [unless you want pick apart their doctrine] the name over the door means little. I like to tell folks if all you got going for you is the name of the Church building it's not going to raise one hair on your head come resurrection day.