PDA

View Full Version : Scrolling Down

Alstep
03-10-2017, 11:50 AM
I posted problems a few days ago about scrolling down to read messages. Still can't get anywhere. Don't have this problem with other boards.
Mods, PM and clue me in on what's the problem. Do I have to correct something on my end? I'm still able to receive messages.
Thanks.

runfiverun
03-10-2017, 11:22 PM
I'm not sure.
I know if I have a page shifted too far to the left or right I can't scroll down on some sites.
i'll kick this up the ladder and see if maybe someone else has something.

reddog81
03-11-2017, 12:49 AM
It'd probably help to post what type of machine and browser you are using.

No_1
03-11-2017, 07:23 AM
In a constant attempt at finding issues with the site software I access the site on a regular basis using Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari, and Firefox from platforms which use operating systems: Windows 10, Windows 7, Ubuntu, Apple i-Phone & I-Pad (both through browsers and apps). I have not experienced this issue. Please provide more info.

Half Dog
03-11-2017, 08:58 AM
I'm using Windows Vista SP1 and wanted to let you know that it works fine on my machine.

Alstep
03-11-2017, 11:45 PM
My computer that's having problems with this site is an Acer Chrome. Just a nice small, non complicated computer that my grandson fixed me up with. I'm just an old computer dinosaur, and can't seem to grasp all this technical stuff & terminology. This problem just started a couple of days ago. Everything works fine on other sites. I'm communicating here on my wife's computer, and that's not going over well with her. Any help would be appreciated.

MaryB
03-12-2017, 12:18 AM
Trying clearing cookies...

Alstep
03-12-2017, 04:06 PM
My daughter just did that. Still having problems.