PDA

View Full Version : Pray for Aspangler

Boaz
03-10-2017, 07:34 AM
One of our form members , Aspangler (Albert) goes in for surgery on the 13th ..three days from now . A pastor and a good man ..he has encouraged and offered prayer for many in this Chapel . Please offer prayer for him that Our Lord will speed his recovery and get him back to us as soon as possible .

Lord be be close and help your servant Albert for a successful surgery and quick recovery . Bring him back here and doing your work as soon as possible . Comfort and strengthen his family . Thank you Lord . Amen

Pine Baron
03-10-2017, 09:34 AM
Heavenly Father. Please be with our brother Albert. Please allow a successful surgery and recovery. Show him and his family your Divine Mercy. In Jesus name. Amen.

jmort
03-10-2017, 09:35 AM
Praying for a miraculous recovery and that he
Live out his full days.

shoot-n-lead
03-10-2017, 09:47 AM
Prayer sent.

USMC87
03-10-2017, 09:51 AM
Albert is added to our prayer list.

w5pv
03-10-2017, 04:14 PM
Praying for a full recovery

jcren
03-10-2017, 04:29 PM
Prayers sent

Artful
03-10-2017, 07:24 PM
Praying for complete recovery and the surgical staff to have an exceptionally good day with Albert

RogerDat
03-10-2017, 07:31 PM
God grant him a full recovery and a bless his family in their need.

Boaz
03-10-2017, 07:44 PM
We have advance notice of this need . Please pray or commit to help him through prayer even if you don't post your prayer.....he would do the same for everyone here . Please give your support . I am begging for honest pray for a good man . PRAYER DOES HELP , PRAYER CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE ! GOD hears us .

Hogdaddy
03-10-2017, 09:29 PM
Lord I ask of you to watch over brother albert & touch him with your healing hand in Jesus name we pray Amen.

Hogtamer
03-10-2017, 09:32 PM
I will be praying for your surgery and recovery.

Teddy (punchie)
03-10-2017, 09:53 PM
Prayers sent .

LAH
03-10-2017, 10:38 PM
Agreeing with you all for a full recovery.

aspangler
03-10-2017, 11:39 PM
I thank you all for your prayers. Prayers indeed do help. We are instructed to pray for one another. Sometimes I don't post in a request thread but that person or persons are added to my prayers list. If you are awake and can Monday morning around 8 AM EDT. I would appreciate yor prayers. That is my checkin time at the VA in Johnson City,TN. Please include the surgeon in your prayers as well. His name is Dr. Evans. I like him and am told that he is a very good doctor.
I thank you and GOD for your prayers in this matter.
Your's in Christ, Albert

Bzcraig
03-11-2017, 12:27 AM
May your surgery the without complication, completely successful and your recovery speedy! In Jesus name

buckwheatpaul
03-11-2017, 08:58 AM
Father, I have known Albert for several years and he has always done Your work. He is a faithful servant and I am asking that You guide the physicians that will do his surgery and the medical personnel that will attend to Albert during and after his surgery. Father please restore Albert unto us. AMEN

Good luck Albert....Your Cast Boolit family will be praying for you......Paul

Preacher Jim
03-11-2017, 05:31 PM
Lord Jesus your faithful servant Albert need your healing touch upon him that he may get back to encouraging others to know you. Lord you are the author and perfecter of all healing, we stand together making intercession for our brother to be healed. be with him and his family as you do this miracle for him.

In Jesus name Amen

Boaz
03-11-2017, 07:17 PM
Amen .

aspangler
03-11-2017, 09:52 PM
Your prayers are already working. The snow and bad weather that we were to get is passing to the south of me. I was worried that it would be too bad to get out and go for the surgery but your prayers are bveing answered by God as I type. Thank you all and keep up the prayers.
BTW If God should see fit to call me home, Don't morn for me for I am a winner either way.
Bro Albert

Boaz
03-11-2017, 10:03 PM
Your not goin home yet Albert . You got too much to teach me .

Hickok
03-12-2017, 09:19 AM
Amen to all the prayers in the Name of Christ Jesus our Lord and Savior, may a healing be given to Aspangler, our brother, that it may glorify God Almighty in the name of the Son, and the Holy Ghost!

Boaz
03-12-2017, 07:24 PM
Albert goes into the hospital tomorrow Lord , please be close to help him and his family . Continue to speed his recovery afterwards to continue his work . Thank you for working in his life . Amen

shoot-n-lead
03-12-2017, 07:29 PM
Prayer continued for a good result.

Boaz
03-12-2017, 09:17 PM
Albert please keep us aware of your recovery progress brother .

buckwheatpaul
03-12-2017, 09:38 PM
Albert, May God hold you in the palm of His hands as the physicians do their best work. May He guide them and whisper the proper way to restore your health; and may God heal you and restore you unto us to teach and guide us brother. Amen......

Preacher Jim
03-13-2017, 02:18 PM
A mighty fortress is our God and Lord keep that fortress around Albert and protect and heal him as only you can.
In Jesus name Amen

USMC87
03-13-2017, 06:19 PM
Father we are anxiously awaiting news on Alberts surgery, We ask that You will be with Albert during his recovery and make it a speedy one. We ask that You receive all honor and glory, Amen.

shoot-n-lead
03-13-2017, 06:40 PM
Amen.

Boaz
03-13-2017, 07:02 PM
Father we are anxiously awaiting news on Alberts surgery, We ask that You will be with Albert during his recovery and make it a speedy one. We ask that You receive all honor and glory, Amen.

Albert has been on my mind . Hope we hear from him soon but it will probably be a while . Prayer in the meantime .

Preacher Jim
03-13-2017, 08:04 PM
Lord you promised when we pray as one you answer so Lord I want to thank you for the healing you are doing in Albert as we wait for how you did it.
In Jesus name Amen

Boaz
03-13-2017, 08:07 PM
Lord you promised when we pray as one you answer so Lord I want to thank you for the healing you are doing in Albert as we wait for how you did it.
In Jesus name Amen

My thoughts exactly Jim . Just waiting to hear .

smokeywolf
03-13-2017, 08:28 PM
Just came across this thread. Praying that Albert's surgery was textbook and his recovery far exceeds his and the doc's expectations.

Anxious to know the results.

Pine Baron
03-13-2017, 09:04 PM
Anxiously praying. All Glory to God.

aspangler
03-14-2017, 07:56 PM
Ok Bros. and Sisters. The surgery was yesterday morning. The Doctor said it would take 1 1/2 to 2 hours and thanks to your prayers and God's Grace it took less than an hour. Everything went really good. They treated me like a King. I could not have had a better experience.
I am very sore but feel better than I have in a long time. I give God the glory for this.
Thank you all for the wellwishes and the prayers. I can't stand to sit here very long so It may be another day or so before I can get back on. Thanks again and give God the Glory.
Bro. Albert

shoot-n-lead
03-14-2017, 07:57 PM
Great news!

Prayer will continue.

Boaz
03-14-2017, 08:52 PM
Praise GOD ! Get better Albert ! GOD is good . Post when you can .

smokeywolf
03-14-2017, 08:55 PM
Much relief from your update Albert.

Prayers continued for rapid and complete healing.

LAH
03-14-2017, 09:17 PM
Great news!

Prayer will continue.

Amen.

Prairie Girl
03-14-2017, 10:04 PM
Lord, please help Albert to continue to get better through his recuperation time. Please give him the strength that he needs in this time. Please help his family to support him through this difficult time. Amen.

Boaz
03-14-2017, 10:20 PM
Albert I never doubted the outcome of this surgery brother . GOD is keeping you with us . Prayers of healing by our Lord .

Pine Baron
03-15-2017, 09:47 AM
Lord, please help Albert to continue to get better through his recuperation time. Please give him the strength that he needs in this time. Please help his family to support him through this difficult time. Amen.
Amen.

Preacher Jim
03-15-2017, 03:35 PM
Thank you Jesus

aspangler
03-15-2017, 06:36 PM
Albert I never doubted the outcome of this surgery brother . GOD is keeping you with us . Prayers of healing by our Lord .
My brother I had no doubts myself as to the outcome. Still need your prayers. tell Becky It was GOOD to see her post.
Va called me twice today. They have changed a LOT in the last three to four months. I was treated very good while I was there.
Continue the pray my fellow Brothers and Sisters.
Brother Albert

shoot-n-lead
03-15-2017, 06:38 PM
Another prayer sent for you.

Boaz
03-15-2017, 09:30 PM
Lord thank you for helping Albert . Please quicken his recovery and put him back serving . Thank you for hearing and helping Lord . Amen

buckwheatpaul
03-16-2017, 07:37 AM
Albert, Glad that you are doing better. Now do what the doctors say and rest, rest, rest.....then rest a little more. God is walking with you brother and we are there to pray and take care of you as well.....Paul

Boaz
03-16-2017, 03:42 PM
Please continue to improve Albert's condition Lord . Hear us as we ask for your help to provide him a fast recovery . Continue to strengthen and heal him . Thank you for all you give and do in our lives . Amen

shoot-n-lead
03-16-2017, 03:47 PM
Amen.

aspangler
03-17-2017, 05:03 PM
Albert, I hope that you are on the mend and doing what the doctor has told you to do....praying for you brother......Paul
Yes I am on the mend. Doctor told me to take it easy for a couple of weeks and I am bored silly! Depending on weather I might get to go back to my own house tomorrow. Right now I am staying with my sister. Good news is I am having no pain at the incision sites. Bad new is that they razor burned me when they shaved me and It is very painful. If I can take care of myself, I can go home. At least then I can reload some ammo to pass the time. Return visit to have the staples removed is on the 28th. Thanks for your prayers.
Bro Albert.

Boaz
03-17-2017, 05:09 PM
Good deal ! Rest up Albert and take care of yourself . Still praying .

USMC87
03-17-2017, 11:00 PM
Albert, Praise God for the good report. Keep us posted on your recovery.

Artful
03-18-2017, 02:57 AM
Continued prayers for your recovery - and yes razor burn is truly a pain

Pine Baron
03-18-2017, 01:09 PM
Albert, so good to hear you're out of surgery and on the mend. Praying for a successful recovery. Try Vaseline Intensive Care for that razor burn.

aspangler
03-18-2017, 02:50 PM
Back at home! Praise God! Just me, the dog, and of course the Lord Jesus Christ! Keep praying. It helps.
Bro. Albert

buckwheatpaul
03-18-2017, 04:59 PM
Albert, Glad ya made it home.....now rest and do what ya are suppose to do so that you can mend and make our home, Our Chapel, whole again.

Father, please continue to heal Albert. Thank You for working through his physicians to make him whole again. Father, we pray for those in need and You always answer them. Sometimes the answers are not what we want but You always do what You think is right for each of us. For that reason I give You thanks. Father I thank You for Albert and the ministries that he does. I thank You for sending him to us and now I thank You for what You are doing for him. Please continue to heal him Father. AMEN

Boaz
03-18-2017, 05:40 PM
Albert, Glad ya made it home.....now rest and do what ya are suppose to do so that you can mend and make our home, Our Chapel, whole again.

Father, please continue to heal Albert. Thank You for working through his physicians to make him whole again. Father, we pray for those in need and You always answer them. Sometimes the answers are not what we want but You always do what You think is right for each of us. For that reason I give You thanks. Father I thank You for Albert and the ministries that he does. I thank You for sending him to us and now I thank You for what You are doing for him. Please continue to heal him Father. AMEN

Thank you Paul . Amen

aspangler
03-30-2017, 10:33 PM
OK folks. This may be the last update. I went to the doctor and had the staples removed. They put butterfly closures over the incisions in their place. All restrictions removed as to what I can or cannot do but was told to take it easy for a while. Aslso was told that it would take about three months to get my strength back.
I worked for about three and a half hours today on the lawnmower getting it ready to mow the "hay field" in the front yard and it just about zapped me. Keep praying. God is Good!
Brother Albert

runfiverun
03-30-2017, 10:59 PM
Lotion Man Lotion. :lol:
good to see you made it back to the house.
still watch out when reloading,, case sizing takes more effort than you realize.

shoot-n-lead
03-30-2017, 11:07 PM
Good news!

Thank you, LORD.

jmort
03-30-2017, 11:39 PM
Will pray for your continuing recovery
Thank God for a good report.

buckwheatpaul
03-31-2017, 09:42 AM
Albert, Good to hear that you are on the mend.....good praying by you Cast Boolits family and friends and God listening favorably to our prayers got you through it.....now mend and get well brother....Paul

daniel lawecki
03-31-2017, 04:22 PM
prayers sent

Boaz
03-31-2017, 07:48 PM
Still here Albert . Praise GOD brother ! Praying ....

Preacher Jim
04-01-2017, 08:40 PM
Albert the Lord has more work for you to accomplish He is just getting you strong enough to do what he wants. Praying every day for you.

Boaz
04-01-2017, 09:24 PM
Albert the Lord has more work for you to accomplish He is just getting you strong enough to do what he wants. Praying every day for you.

Thank you Jim ...agreed , Albert ain't near through and I knew that ..most knew that . Kinda like you Jim . Ya'll got a long way to go ...GOD's got work needs to be done . lol ..it's amazin ain't it ?

Blackwater
04-04-2017, 03:49 PM
Great to hear you're getting better, Albert! Is our God faithful and loving and patient or what? Keep up the healing while we keep up or prayers for you. These "Golden Years" tend to "play tricks" on us sometimes, but it's always worth every bit we go through to get to where we're headed. Stay strong, and keep up the good work!