PDA

View Full Version : we have a retired 80 year old pastor as a member of our church.

johnson1942
03-09-2017, 09:19 PM
he told every one the other day he was napping in his easy chair when all of a sudden he came awake and realized there was a angle in the room with him. he said to him self, time to go and im ready, how ever it wasnt that. the angle just paid him a visit and it wasnt his time to go. the angle faded away and was just paying his respects. the old pastor still does weekly jail visits to bring the gospel to the inmates. made him happy to see the angel. he said it was very very bright to look at.

William Yanda
03-09-2017, 09:30 PM
If it was a square room, there were 4 angles. Sorry, I couldn't help myself.
Bill

Boaz
03-09-2017, 10:00 PM
The Lord often sends angels . A fact .

GhostHawk
03-09-2017, 10:25 PM
I do believe that as we get nearer our time we perhaps become more aware of such things around us. Makes one wonder how many angels we have missed just being busy with daily life.

I can't say that I have ever seen one. Heard one once, loud and clear.

Was in the basement, sounded like a big man, 6' 6" slapped his foot on the floor above my head 3 times. Then a voice in my head warning me I was about to do something that could not be undone, that would have drastic consequences. I listened. I believed. Don't know why, but I did.

aspangler
03-09-2017, 11:52 PM
Saw one take my daddy home.

Bzcraig
03-09-2017, 11:56 PM
Mom had one visit her two weeks before her going home.

shoot-n-lead
03-10-2017, 12:37 AM
If it was a square room, there were 4 angles. Sorry, I couldn't help myself.
Bill

It doesn't have to be square to have 4 angles.

OptimusPanda
03-10-2017, 12:44 AM
It doesn't have to be square to have 4 angles.
Suppose the room were cylindrical or spherical.

w5pv
03-10-2017, 04:24 PM
I have been close to the end a couple of times and the tranquility that came with it made it seem that is was nothing to worry about just get it done.

1johnlb
03-10-2017, 08:19 PM
The Lord often sends angels . A fact .

AMEN and to add to it more often than we even realize

Preacher Jim
03-15-2017, 03:40 PM
More than any of us realize we entertain them so be careful when you want to say something to someone

Ken in Iowa
03-15-2017, 06:22 PM
I find comfort in this thread, even with the geometry.

Thanks for posting. I'll keep my eyes open.

Traffer
03-15-2017, 08:05 PM
I have asked for the help of Angels in the past. That has led to some interesting experience. One time I asked God to send me an angel to break into a new line of work. I met a guy named Angel who hooked me up with all of his contacts. One time I had to do some very aggravating work on my car. I lived in a near Boston suburb. My driveway was on a pretty steep angle. I prayed for God to send me angels to keep me company. Two Mormon girls doing their mission came up and started talking we had the most remarkable conversation and I was done before it even got aggravating. There are other situations. One when I was 5 years old. I'll save that story for later. I also died and came back. I didn't see light. I went to what seemed to be hell. Another story for later.

fiberoptik
03-16-2017, 12:15 AM
I figured that I've kissed death [emoji88] 13 times, (my count) & I'm still here. All I can say is Jesus is Very patient with fools & hardheads at times. I ran away for years and dug my own grave till I couldn't see above ground. I had basically lost my mind. I had taken my wife back to Mexico [emoji1166] to see her family. Shared with my father in law how shrinks/counselors/drugs didn't help. I said "Nothing helps , not even God & God's on vacation! That one was my lowest night as I was just wishing to die. Jesus walked into my room (right through the wall in front of my eyes [emoji102]!) around 4 am and said "So I'm too busy huh?" Needless to say I was speechless [emoji55]!! I've had a number of experiences since (including going to Heaven a few times!) that would blow most minds (it blew mine!) but we'll just say that the voices in my head have undoubtedly been replaced with much better ones!
Hope this helps someone out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

johnson1942
03-16-2017, 10:27 AM
thank you for sharing that.