PDA

View Full Version : Jonny Cash !

Boaz
03-01-2017, 10:34 PM
In looking for some good 'Cash' songs seem this could be who Jonny is singing about or should be anyway ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7zSstHWRAs

Boaz
03-01-2017, 10:42 PM
Anything can be used to glorify GOD because as our bible says ....to him goes all glory ! He honors us to glorify him . To him are all thing due . Praise GOD .

Boaz
03-01-2017, 11:02 PM
Sounds like Jonny is talking to GOD ?

GhostHawk
03-02-2017, 09:20 AM
Brother Boaz in my opinion, yes Jonny had a deep and personal faith.
He also knew he was flawed, knew failure regularly, and knew he could not walk the line alone.

I believe his marriage to June Carter was heaven inspired.

John became "better" he walked the line better.

He knew what the alternative was . " I fell into a burning ring of fire"
He knew he did not want that.

Like all men he had issues, he did his very best with what he had.

You could do worse if looking for inspiration.

Ickisrulz
03-02-2017, 09:32 AM
Can someone give me an "H?"

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

Hickory
03-02-2017, 09:45 AM
Joh​nny Cash

mozeppa
03-02-2017, 10:06 AM
sorry....i don't give a "H"

i collect em!.......

​HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHH >>>>Impressive huh?!

Boaz
03-02-2017, 10:22 AM
An..H ! I stand corrected ! At an advanced age trying to talk on the phone and post is a bad combination .

NoAngel
03-02-2017, 10:34 AM
A sinner

A saint

Never really saw him as a singer as much as a story teller. Find another one like him today. You won't.
What an extraordinary human being he was.
He was proof that life's path is a rock strewn crooked road but it can be done.

Uncle R.
03-02-2017, 11:28 AM
Yep.
I believe he was the real deal.
I liked him best of all in his last few years. His work then was very simple, but very personal and direct.

He was a wise man in many ways.
I do believe he always knew that his beloved June was a Godsend, and I'm convinced he missed her terribly after she was gone and was looking forward to being with her again.

Rest well, Johnny Cash. You've earned it.
I pray that where you are now, you are hand in hand with June again and His light shines on you both.

Uncle R.