PDA

View Full Version : Redfield ESD

Denver
02-25-2017, 05:30 PM
Anyone here have knowledge of the Redfield ESD sight? What did they sell for and what is one worth today? I have one that was on a pistol I bought a couple years back. It has the silver or stainless finish on it a looks like new. I'd like to trade or sell it but have no idea as to its worth. Any help appreciated.

D

bobthenailer
02-28-2017, 08:27 AM
I have 4 Redfield ESD red dot sights , 2 are fixed dot size and the other 2 have 4 selectable different dot sizes , If memory serves me correctly about 15 years ago the single dot was about $175.00 and the variable dot size was about $ 215 and these were Midsouth's SS discount price.
I'm guessing between $50 to $100 depending on condition. ! the ESD model has been out of production for many years.

As far as quality and optics there A+ better than most red dot sights ! I have or had quite a few different models from $35 to $600

Denver
03-01-2017, 02:13 PM
Thanks for your input. The one I have has the 4 different reticles. My problem with red dot sights is that I have cataracts that make the dot look blurry and has a ghost image that makes it difficult to use.