PDA

View Full Version : Good Morning Father

buckwheatpaul
02-25-2017, 08:39 AM
Father, As this day dawns I would like to take a moment to thank You for what You do for us each day. Father, You walk with us and protect us. You carry us when we stumble and fall. You heal those that hurt. You comfort those that are hurting and dying and in the process of coming home. Father, I am asking and praying that You continue to love us and help and heal us. Please guide us in the direction of witnessing and bringing the WORD to those that are hungry for Your love and forgiveness. Please walk with our military and first responders as they go about protecting us. Lastly, I would like to pray for our President and all of elected officials. Please lead them down the path to doing what is right and proper for us. Father, You are my hero and the one that I place my total faith in. AMEN

Pine Baron
02-25-2017, 08:44 AM
Thank you Paul. Amen

GhostHawk
02-25-2017, 09:26 AM
Ohh father my heart echo's Pauls thoughts.

I know we are not worthy of thy grace. Yet you send it anyway.

I know there are many in need of your healing love and care.
All I have to say this morning Lord is that it is well with my Soul.

Give my share to another who has greater need.

In the name of the Father and Son, two together as one and the Holy Spirit, Amen.

square butte
02-25-2017, 09:48 AM
Amen - and thank you brother Paul

Blackwater
02-25-2017, 11:27 AM
What a wonderful prayer to start the day with! Thanks, Paul. You say what I think so beautifully! And that matters. God may concentrate on the depth of the sentiments, but we mere mortals find inspiration in well-stated prayers, and yours certainly inspires me. Thanks.

USMC87
02-25-2017, 09:51 PM
Amen Paul.

Bzcraig
02-25-2017, 10:37 PM
Amen and amen!

shoot-n-lead
02-25-2017, 10:39 PM
Amen!

Preacher Jim
02-26-2017, 08:55 AM
Lord as I reread this prayer I thought of all the blessings you have given each of us just today. Father none of us can survive without you and your daily help. Guide us today as we journey through the day, keep us in the center of your will and forgive us our failure to heed your guidance.
Amen

Boaz
02-26-2017, 10:40 AM
Thank you Jim . Amen