PDA

View Full Version : Prayers for Charlie and Coleen

castalott
02-24-2017, 07:03 AM
My neighbor has tears in his eyes. His wife, whom he has taken care of for many years since a stroke, has pneumonia and has to go to a nursing home. Charlie is very sick also and worried about her. She is 91 but i don't know how old Charlie is. You could not find better people anywhere. Please Pray for them...

Dear Lord... Mercy, Faith, and Healing for both of these fine, fine people. Please Help and Bless them both. Mercy and Love Lord Please... Amen

USMC87
02-24-2017, 07:26 AM
Charlie and Colleen added to our prayer list.

Teddy (punchie)
02-24-2017, 08:12 AM
praying for them both and any one else this effects.

jmort
02-24-2017, 09:28 AM
Praying for Charlie and Coleen

Blackwater
02-24-2017, 01:14 PM
Prayers up for all of you there, and all friends and loved ones involved. Getting older isn't easy, and is full of challenges, and there's always the end of our lives here at the final phase. But Faith can deal with each and every facet of all of it, and more. I pray that God's will be done in all, and for God's grace to all around them. The wonders of God are many, and it's our vision that's so often lacking in simply seeing how richly and often He intervenes. May God's Grace and Love be with all of you, and grant them the right outcome through all of this. And my He help all appreciate more, how none of us is permanent here, and thus, we all need to make and keep things right with God, above all else. THIS is our mission here, and He never promised us a bed of roses in this life. In fact, he promised that we'd be hated and mocked, and even murdered at times, simply for our faith, that seems to intimidate all evil. May God help all around these two to realize how very fortunate they've been to have such wonderful friends and kinfolk as they have been. Amen.

Preacher Jim
02-24-2017, 01:21 PM
Lord Charlie and Colleen need your healing touch. you Lord are the great healer and only source of help in times like these, hold these loved ones close and guide all care to restore them to one another and their friends.
Amen

Pine Baron
02-24-2017, 01:39 PM
Prayer sent for Charlie and Colleen.

Boaz
02-24-2017, 02:13 PM
Lord please be with Charlie and Colleen . Help them both Lord , give them strength . Please take care of their needs as only you can . Thank you Lord . Amen

buckwheatpaul
02-24-2017, 07:14 PM
Father, I am requesting peace, grace, and healing for Charlie and Coleen. Charlie is now separate from his wife and he is worried about his spouse. Father, these two people need Your love and help in their route that they have through this life. Please heal Coleen so that they can be together again. If she is not to be healed maybe a spot can open where they can have a room together at the nursing home so that they can be together again. Father, all is possible through You and I pray that You bring these two back together again. AMEN

skeettx
02-24-2017, 07:17 PM
Prayer sent for Charlie and Colleen.
Mike

jcren
02-24-2017, 07:29 PM
Prayers sent

Bzcraig
02-25-2017, 12:01 AM
Father, in Jesus name comfort them as only you can in this extremely difficult time.

castalott
02-27-2017, 09:28 PM
I talked to Charlie tonight... Coleen is not good...she can't eat... Charlie is devastated... He knows the end is coming... you can see the love in his eyes and his voice....

Dear Lord.... Mercy for Your Faithful servants Charlie and Coleen... They both have spent a life in Your Service... in Your Love... Give them both Peace, Love, Faith, Mercy, and Strength... Amen

skeettx
02-28-2017, 07:23 AM
Amen!

buckwheatpaul
02-28-2017, 08:38 AM
Father, I to pray for mercy and grace for Charlie and Coleen. Please take away any pain and fear and allow Charlie to be with his bride. Father, they are your servants and please prop them up; bring them together; and do your will through mercy and grace. AMEN

Blackwater
02-28-2017, 12:49 PM
Lord God, plese, we ask in earnest, be with Charlie and Coleen in their time of trial and desperaton. Keep them close, and let them feel your Grace and Mercy. Hold their hands as they go through this very difficult and trying time together, and give them the hope and grace and confidence in Thee, to get through it, and come out better for it on the other side, despite their wonderful love for each other. Reassure them that they'll never be parted, and will see each other again, and when they do, nothing then will ever part them ever again. Let them see that You love the enough that even this will come out good, in the end, for both of them. By the Grace of the precious blood you shed on Calvary, I pray. Amen.

w5pv
02-28-2017, 04:04 PM
Prayers sent.

castalott
03-03-2017, 08:40 PM
Coleen has passed on... Haven't talked to Charlie yet....

Dear Lord... Please be with Charlie and his family... Please give them Love, Mercy, Hope, Wisdom, Faith, Forgiveness, and Redemption.... His tears are a testament to his Love.... Amen

shoot-n-lead
03-03-2017, 08:43 PM
Sorry to hear this.

Prayer sent.

Hickok
03-04-2017, 09:11 AM
Amen to all the prayers, in the Name of Christ Jesus.

Pine Baron
03-04-2017, 09:25 AM
Prayers for comfort and peace for Charlie and family. In Jesus name. Amen.

buckwheatpaul
03-04-2017, 09:33 AM
Father please be with Charlie as he deals with the loss of his wife. Father please help him to dwell on the good things and to realize that Coleen is no longer hurting and with the Lord. Father please grant Charlie peace. AMEN