PDA

View Full Version : I thank God for this forum

Andy
02-18-2017, 12:42 AM
I thank God for this place to share my thoughts and prayer requests. It is so great to be able to communicate with fellow Christians in an easy way when you need to. I don't participate in any other online forum so this is it for me and if it wasn't here I wouldn't do it. I just want to give thanks to God and to everyone here who participates in this forum, thank you for making this work out and for helping keep this good group of people here working out for God's intentions.

buckwheatpaul
02-18-2017, 07:45 AM
Andy, All are welcome and prayer and witnessing for others is as natural as breathing. We try to witness and pray for those that need and ask for our prayers; those that need our prayers and have not asked for them; and especially for those that need the WORD but have denied the wonders of GOD. Paul

Preacher Jim
02-18-2017, 08:06 AM
This to me is the heart and soul of cast boolits. Everyone needs a place to lay their burdens down and friends to share the load. We are here to pray, share, and rejoice the victories for what the Lord does. Every answered prayer is a testimony of God's love and grace.

USMC87
02-18-2017, 09:21 AM
Amen Andy, This is the best online chapel for me too. I can say that there are great men of GOD here who care for each others spiritual health, We all are fellow heirs and laborers in the same family.

GhostHawk
02-18-2017, 09:28 AM
Morning to ya Andy, good to see you up and alive and feeling good.

It is good to give thanks. To appreciate what we have been given.
To remember the alternative.

Mornin Lord, give me a few more swigs of coffee and I'll be ready to have that conversation.

Teddy (punchie)
02-18-2017, 10:18 AM
Yep Andy

Morning to you and yours . God Bless !!

Can be a great place to learn and make online friends. One of the best places to express one opinion without getting you head snapped off. We are all hear to learn. Some of us have enough trouble just spelling close enough to get the spell check to find a word, LOL . Always did say I can swim good enough to save my life, but if I had to spell just shoot me now and get it over with. Only two skill I was never good at, spelling and swimming .

Been on some sites that I just don't go to any more they are , will call it so professional that they'll call you on any little thing instead of trying to clean up confusion, in a calm meaningful way. If I have a question I post here or look it up online.

Great place to spend some time, but remember this is a black and white word of the net. No shades of gray or color to clear things up. So if you just ask for people to be clearer in there explanations then that takes care of most of the problems.

Take Care !! Have A Good One !!

Teddy

Pine Baron
02-18-2017, 10:58 AM
Thank you Andy for this post. I too stumbled here and found a miracle. When I asked God for guidance, He brought me here. When I asked for help, He allowed me to help others. When I asked for strength, He allowed me to strengthen and encourage others. When I prayed, He allowed my prayer to be heard here.

To be honest, I was feeling weary of the struggle, alone and discouraged. No more, I am renewed and thankful, humbled and excited by all of you here.

And Jim, I also feel that this is indeed the "heart and soul" of not only "Castboolits" but of a greater portend. May God bless us all.

Bzcraig
02-18-2017, 11:57 AM
You have echoed a truth for me certainly, but I'd guess for many here. I so much appreciate all you brothers here. I've said it before, it would be a blast to spend a weekend shooting with you all then end it with a church service. For sure that will become a reality if not this side of heaven, on the other.

Boaz
02-18-2017, 06:52 PM
The Chapel here is an amazing work of our Lord . It has provided a way and place for us all to find and connect with one another . GOD is good .

I have enjoyed the fellowship , working through prayer with many for others . I have requested prayer for myself and family...I have never been let down . There are good people here and I'm proud of the good work that everyone does . I have made a lot of friends here . This is a good place .

Blackwater
02-19-2017, 06:27 PM
Not to diminish the other comments, but PB's echoes a lot of our circumstances, I suspect. And Andy, never forget that YOU are part of what makes this place what it is. It takes ALL of us, and all our contributions here, to make this place what it is and tries to be. So thank YOU sir, for your part in it all, and don't minimize your or any other's part in this, either. Whenever really good people, especially Christians, I think, get together with a spirit of comraderie and a sincere search for more answers, nothing could be more poignant, useful, edifying, satisfying and utilitarian, than what inevitably results. We've even begun to handle differences in perceptions well, and THAT is a very near miracle in this etherous electronic realm, where so many are already tired or challenged when they log on!

It seems old dawgs CAN learn new tricks, if they just put their minds to it, and their shoulders to any barriers that might crop up. God bless this board and all who contribute to making it what it has become. Amen!

GhostHawk
02-19-2017, 10:03 PM
What you guys said I'm a feelin.