PDA

View Full Version : mid-south bator molds are in again,AGAIN!

mainiac
07-02-2008, 08:24 PM
When i heard you guys talking about finally getting your molds, i called mid-south the next day and a lady said that they sold out same day and wouldnt get anymore until august. This was 3-5 days ago. I called today so that i could back-order one, and a lady said that they had them instock right now. She said it would ship out, and i should get it 5-6 days. Dont know if she was right or not, so ill have to wait and see. Anyways, thought i would share what i found out today, incase any of you fellers want one. I told her that they was sold out again a few days back, and she said that a new shipment must have just came in.

JIMinPHX
07-02-2008, 10:47 PM
The website says “low stock” again. Maybe they did get some more. I guess that I may not have given the guys at Midsouth enough credit for having the foresight to order sufficient extras over the backordered quantity.

It's a cute looking little boolit.

mooman76
07-03-2008, 11:05 AM
One would think as fast as they go they would order more. Especially when it takes so long to get them. One thing a lot of people don't understand and I didn't realize either that they don't order them until they get at least 25 back orders. I don't like back orders myself!

mainiac
07-08-2008, 08:01 PM
Well, I got the 22 bator mold in the mail today, so i guess they dohave them in stock.

DLCTEX
07-09-2008, 01:39 PM
Well, this is geting frustrating! I complained to Midsouth about them shipping my Bator mold to Armoredman instead of to me. They promptly corrected the problem by sending a second one to him and billing me for it also. My next phone conversation will not be so kind. DALE

DanM
07-09-2008, 02:09 PM
I got their last one yesterday.

07-10-2008, 06:31 PM
I ordered one yesterday and got a confirmation that it shipped. Hope it shows up tomorrow.:-D