PDA

View Full Version : Any 22 TCM shooters, looking for info

starreloader
02-16-2017, 11:25 PM
Just looking for any information regarding the 22 TCM/9mm Rock Island pistol and available 22 TCM ammunition. Put this pistol on lay-away today and will pick it up on Saturday. Got the pistol for $640.00, shop only had 2 boxes of ammo and I took that with me. How much trouble is it to find brass? Who might be a good source for ammo? I will need to check with RCBS or Redding for a loading die set.

Wild Bill 7
02-17-2017, 12:17 AM
Surplus ammo 500 rounds for $179.99 on their web page.

TXCOONDOG
02-17-2017, 09:01 AM
Sold mine and I also reloaded for it.

22tcm.net is the place to be.

Handloader109
02-17-2017, 10:11 AM
Ammo can be had thru the armscor.com main website, which redirects to their branch advancetactical.com which sell ammo, brass and bullets if you want to reload it.
You can make cases from .223 but I've had poor luck, neck is too thick and should be reamed. And until I buy reamer I'll not make any more myself.
do search here and elsewhere to see charges. Gun is fun. zero kick but very loud!

BE AWARE, the 22tcm.net site, which I at one point advocated, has been hacked about a dozen times. Don't use any more personal info than you need to.
I've quit going there as I am tolerant only to a degree on allowing my info or a site I visit to be hacked. Maybe they have it fixed, but I don't think so.

matrixcs
02-17-2017, 10:38 AM
Ammo supply warehouse has the ammo at best price I can find. All components (brass & bullets) also sold there. I reload it what a hoot.. trying to find the right load for a 38gr cast bullet that gives decent accuracy... The folks at the range love it when I bring it around...Fun and grins all around.

TXCOONDOG
02-17-2017, 08:05 PM
Ammo Supply Warehouse has the ammo for .37 a round. They also have brass, bullets, dies, etc for the 22 TCM.

A while back I asked the admin at gunbot to add the 22 TCM to the pistol ammo search engine which they did.

Agreed,identity theft ,etc is bad so always limit your information on any site.

PS: Forgot to mention that ammo supply warehouse will send load data with the dies or at least they did when I placed my order.

475AR
02-18-2017, 07:19 PM
I am in the process of building an AR15 upper for the 22tcm, should be fun.