PDA

View Full Version : North Korean missile test

Multigunner
02-14-2017, 05:42 PM
Politics aside what do the videos of the NK missile test suggest?

It looked to me as if this missile were intended to be deployed by submarine. The short burn boost to get the package above the surface then the main booster cut it.

A missile like this could also be deployed on just about any tramp steamer or good sized fishing vessels large trawler to factory ship.

I don't think its intended as a land based ICBM at all, though capable of being used in that role.

runfiverun
02-14-2017, 06:00 PM
well they gotta work with what they got.

tomme boy
02-14-2017, 10:22 PM
I have a feeling any missile shot from a sub from N Korea would never get out of the water. The diesel powered subs that they have are probably followed pretty closely. And they never know we are even there.

nicholst55
02-14-2017, 10:34 PM
"The official [North] Korean Central News Agency said the "strategic intermediate-range ballistic missile Pukkuksong-2" was tested successfully.
It described it as an improved version of a submarine-launched ballistic missile whose test launch was successful in August last year."

http://english.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2017/02/14/2017021400790.html

myg30
02-18-2017, 01:18 PM
:kidding::kidding::kidding::kidding::kidding::kidd ing::kidding::kidding::kidding::kidding::kidding:: kidding::kidding::kidding::kidding::kidding:I really don't believe this happened ?
Didn't Obama tell them to please stop or he'll send them money !:groner: