PDA

View Full Version : Caldwell Ballistic Chrono Help

Bzcraig
02-13-2017, 11:54 PM
Got the chrono a couple months ago and the weather finally cleared up enough and time allowed me to get to the range today. The chrono is going to help significantly in my learning curve. I downloaded the iPhone app to use with the chrono. Within the app, is there a way to delete a bullet profile?

45coltnut
02-13-2017, 11:58 PM
I don't see a way to delete a profile. But, you can add new profiles. I love my Caldwell chrono. Very handy indeed. It paid huge dividends when establishing my load and scope dope last year for my antelope hunt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DrewSeeg
02-14-2017, 02:04 AM
What do you mean by bullet profile? For my android app you just hold down on a saved group and a menu pops up on top with a trash can symbol. Not sure about the iPhone app though.

Bzcraig
02-14-2017, 10:21 PM
What do you mean by bullet profile? For my android app you just hold down on a saved group and a menu pops up on top with a trash can symbol. Not sure about the iPhone app though.

On the iPhone app near the top there is what appears to be an upside down boolit with a question mark next to it then an empty field then a drop down arrow. Clicking on the boolit shows a menu of bullet profiles to add to the group info.

DrewSeeg
02-15-2017, 12:01 AM
Dang... I guess the iPhone users have it good ... Android just has a long list of 'saved groups'