PDA

View Full Version : Mossberg 817 .17 hmr

nagantguy
02-12-2017, 12:46 PM
I'm also putting this in WTB, but I want it to get max exposure, mods if you feel that m outside the rules please feel free to move this thread! Last night me and my brother were doing some night time coyote hunting, he had his 817 which is his favorite rifle anyhow he took a fall, and the rifle hit the ground hard! Scope broken, and the pretty wood stock of that 817 splint on either side of the bolt, not cracks but fully broken! As some of you know Mossberg offers 3 stock options for this rifle but no stocks for sale, the only company I can find that makes after market stocks is Boyd's and at 130 it's a beautiful stock but the rifle only cost $170 on a Black Friday sale a few years ago! Does anyone have a stock they've replaced and would like to sell the original wood preferred but one of the synthetic options would be fine as well! Or any ideas on where to find one! Thanks gents and ladies!

jonas302
02-19-2017, 04:21 PM
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mossberg-817-17-HMR-Black-Synthetic-Stock-w-Screws-/371870224938?hash=item569531522a:g:8psAAOSwdGFYp3d T

there is a synthetic one on ebay maybe try pins and gluing it back together not much to lose