PDA

View Full Version : Request for prayer

osteodoc08
02-09-2017, 12:44 PM
To my brothers and sisters here. I'm requesting prayer for peace, strength and understanding during a difficult time in my and my children's lives right now. The Almighty Father knows my struggles right now.

shoot-n-lead
02-09-2017, 01:12 PM
Prayer sent.

blackthorn
02-09-2017, 01:30 PM
From our house to yours, may God bring you and your family peace and resolution to your tribulations.

Bzcraig
02-09-2017, 01:36 PM
Lord I pray in Jesus name that the Peace that surpasses all understanding be upon doc and his children. Let them not wrestle with trying to understand but instead simply trust in you. And above all things Lord may you be glorified!

castalott
02-09-2017, 04:36 PM
Sincere Prayers for Faith, Love, Mercy, Peace, Health, Healing, Wisdom, Understanding, and Hope...Amen

Blackwater
02-09-2017, 05:16 PM
Prayers up for all of you. I think God gives us these times so we can grow. It's sure one huge motivator! But this too shall pass, and you'll all be better and edified on the other end of it all. Keep the faith. It matters.

Preacher Jim
02-09-2017, 05:27 PM
Lord please be with Docs family and children. his prayer for help and guidance is a sincere cry for your intersession. Lord you have told us ask and we shall receive and we are asking you to hear these prayers of our brother and answer them.
Amen

Boaz
02-09-2017, 09:17 PM
Understood , unspoken prayer request . Perfectly normal . Different factors / Details need not be presented , only need for help and intervention . GOD knows the need .

Praying for intervention .

buckwheatpaul
02-09-2017, 09:34 PM
Father, osteodoc08 and his family is suffering and issue that only You can resolve. Please walk with each of them as they deal with the issue and give them the peace of mind and strength that comes from walking with You. Father I give You all the praise for the blessing You give us each day. AMEN

USMC87
02-10-2017, 09:51 AM
Father You know all things and we know that this unspoken request is one that is in need of Your almighty intervention and wise council. We ask that You will give answers where they are asked and that all things will be made known to this situation of what to do and how to do them, Father we come as humbly as we know how and ask all these things in Jesus Name, Amen.

Hickok
02-10-2017, 10:07 AM
Amen to all the prayers, glorify Your Name Heavenly Father, through Your Son Jesus Christ we pray.

Pine Baron
02-10-2017, 12:55 PM
Heavenly Father, please bring peace, strength and understanding to Doc and his children. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Teddy (punchie)
02-10-2017, 08:22 PM
Praying for you and yours Doc !!

Blackwater
02-11-2017, 03:17 PM
Prayers continue. Keep the faith. In the end, it's all that matters, really. And it's not always rewarded immediately with what WE want, but it's always rewarded, and in great measure. Probably most when we can't get what we desire. Faith can move mountains. It can get all of you through any trial you ever face. In the end, that and our free wills is all we ultimately have that's truly ours. All else was made and put into motion by God, and thus, belongs inevitably to Him. Only our free wills and our Faith is ours, and ours alone. And we each have to find it in our own way, and it doesn't come in a flash, but over time, and from experience. Experience opens our eyes to things we haven't previously understood quite rightly. Experience is acquired over time, but Faith, once found, endures forever and ever. God bless you all, and heal that which needs healing. Amen.

WRideout
02-12-2017, 08:09 PM
God will see you and your family through this time. Sometimes kids need to work their way through problems to find out what's really important in life. You are in my prayers

Wayne