PDA

View Full Version : Good Morning Father

buckwheatpaul
02-07-2017, 08:05 AM
Good morning Father. I would like to pray for my Cast Boolits family, their friends, and our great Country. Father, please heal all of our family members that are sick and ailing if it be Your will. Please take the pain away from them and guide the physicians, therapists and nurses that will tend to them this day. Father, as we go about Your will today please walk with each of us and protect us from the evil that is around us. Protect us as we travel to work or friends. Father, my country is very important to me as it is to our Cast Boolits family. Please heal the riffs that exist between those that are causing discord among us. Father please work on our leaders and help them to get past their hidden agendas and lead them down the path that will take them from their own agendas to the path that will lead them to work for their constituents. Father lastly I would like to pray for our military and first responders walk their beats with them and keep them out of harms way. I give You all the praise for those things that You give us. AMEN

Boaz
02-07-2017, 08:44 AM
Thank you Paul . Amen

slim1836
02-07-2017, 08:46 AM
An a BIG AMEN to that.

Slim

USMC87
02-07-2017, 09:31 AM
Amen!

Pine Baron
02-07-2017, 09:33 AM
Thanks Paul. Amen

w5pv
02-07-2017, 09:43 AM
Amen and Thanks Paul

Blackwater
02-07-2017, 02:01 PM
Amen and THANKS! What a wonderful prayer to start the day with!

shoot-n-lead
02-07-2017, 02:05 PM
Amen!

Thank you for that wonderful prayer to start our day.

Preacher Jim
02-07-2017, 02:07 PM
Amen. Amen so well asked.

WJP
02-12-2017, 01:55 AM
Couple days late but Amen and thanks.

GhostHawk
02-12-2017, 09:16 AM
Good Morning Lord. I have several concerns I would like to raise with you this morning.

I am concerned about all the trouble in the world. It appears that we keep getting closer and closer to war and nuclear war. Guide those in authority if you can Lord. Be with President Putin, give him strength, patience, wisdom and humility. Help him find a way to lower tensions.

Be with President Trump always, for him too I would wish for you to keep him humble, keep his ego from taking over, keep him mindful of you. Help him fight the corrupting effects of power.

For all of those in Authority over us I would have you send them wisdom that they might use that authority wisely.

For those who are upset that President Trump won the election I would ask you to send them patience, and the reminder that we too have suffered as they are suffering. We have suffered for the last 8 years. And we mostly did not do it behaving like children having a temper tantrum.

Be with us the common every day hard working people lord. Help the United States of American turn back to you with humble heart. Help us to have a revival. A rebuilding of faith and belief in God in this country.

For those who work evil, who do evil things a purpose. Give them a taste of what is to come Lord.
Show them the error of their ways. Help them turn to the light.

Lord I believe this country can be the shining light on the hill again with your help.
I believe in you, God the Father, maker of Heaven and Earth. I believe in your only son our LORD Jesus the Christ, who was crucified, died, was buried, and on the third day rose from the dead.

I struggle with the church, and you know it well, but I am trying.
I believe in the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins and life everlasting.

Help us all to believe Lord.

Not my will but thine be done.

In the name of the Trinity. Amen

Pine Baron
02-12-2017, 11:23 AM
Thanks Ghost. Well prayed. Amen.

HABCAN
02-12-2017, 01:52 PM
Fine prayers, AMEN!!!

Blackwater
02-13-2017, 02:22 PM
Thank you, Ghost. Lovely and very well directed prayer. Very humbling.

TacticalGarand44
02-17-2017, 07:58 PM
In your Son's Holy name, Amen.

Oklahoma Rebel
02-17-2017, 08:54 PM
ive been praying my whole teen/adult life to be healed, things have only gotten worse, severe social anxiety disorder and panic disorder, minor autism, have all ruined my life, everyday I spend alone,and solitude is pain, did I mention my neck and back pain ongoing for 17years? and when I DO go out I pretend like everything is ok, but God knows its not ok, and yet God does nothing. even asking much more righteous people than I to pray for me does nothing. I don't want to hear about the man in the old testament who prayed and got no answer, my dad explains that it could be gods way of giving him empathy. I don't remember who it was, but he was still in pain, yet people continue to say god is loving, god is kind. I believe in god but I am not very happy with him. this is my last post. from now on I will only read and not participate. I am sure some of you will be fine with that.

Boaz
02-17-2017, 10:19 PM
You do as you chose ....it's all about choice . I don't believe I'd turn my back on GOD , the only one that could help me .

Oklahoma Rebel
02-17-2017, 10:47 PM
I didn't say I turned my back on god, I can be unhappy with god but still have faith in him and that jesus died for our sins. apparently withought my intention being so I have aggravated quite a few people according run5r so I am done posting regretfully. I DID enjoy talking to everyone, but life is depressing enough withought being told you aren't wanted so im just done

Pine Baron
02-18-2017, 11:19 AM
Dang, Rebel, I'm just not ready for you to not be a part of this.

Please know that you are supported and loved by many unseen hands. Your struggles are yours, indeed, but you are not alone. Some may not understand you, they are not walking in your shoes, but nobody has a right to judge the amount of pain you have endured. I understand.

I will continue to pray for you and I promise it WILL get better.

Oklahoma Rebel
02-18-2017, 03:12 PM
thankyou pinebaron, but apparently I have done something to anger a moderator and at least 4 people, who pm'ed him and asked why he was still bothering with me. all I have done is ask questions, and he for some reason insists I am not heeding his advice, even though I have told him otherwise, and I always thank people for their advice or opinions, wether they are the same as mine or not. this past year I have been so happy to have found a place that I can talk to other likeminded people. but I,ve somehow managed to screw that up. still don't know what the heck I did?!?! thanks for your prayers-Travis

garym1a2
02-19-2017, 08:41 AM
Don't give up on God, he does things that you may not see. For me I got sick with cancer 15 months ago and have not been able to work since. This though has enable be to spend more time with my family than the past 30 years. I also now goto church ever week and read his word everyday. I may never go back to work or get cured, but at least I know where I am going when I die.

I didn't say I turned my back on god, I can be unhappy with god but still have faith in him and that jesus died for our sins. apparently withought my intention being so I have aggravated quite a few people according run5r so I am done posting regretfully. I DID enjoy talking to everyone, but life is depressing enough withought being told you aren't wanted so im just done

GhostHawk
02-19-2017, 09:03 AM
Oklahoma Rebel have you considered the possibility that it is you who are headed in the wrong direction? You who is not listening to him?

Now I know all about stubborn. I spent 40 years, most of it alone, going my own way. Lonely and alone and upset about it. But it was me who was the cause.

As soon as I started listening and making some changes my life did a 180 degree turn.

Within a year I was married, in 2 we had bought and paid for a house.

But you have to ask yourself, Am I doing what HE wants? Or am I doing what I want?

So I am going to ask my cast boolit believing brothers to join me here.

Lord, I bring to you today a concern about a brother.
He is alone, he is in pain. We ask that you take another look at him Lord.
Find another way to point him in the direction you want him to go.
Lead us to help us lead him Lord.

Send your healing love down to wrap him in love and forgiveness Lord.
Take away his pain for one day. It is hard to think straight when you are in pain.
Give him a chance to rethink everything. I suspect he could teach Job a few things about stubborn lord. So please be patient.

Send the Holy Spirit down to live in his heart. To show him when he does wrong and when he does right. To help guide him into your will, your love, and your perfect understanding.

All these things we as in the name of God the Father and the Son, two who are united as one and the Holy Spirit. Not our will be done, but thine, on Earth as it is in heaven.

Amen.

Bzcraig
02-19-2017, 11:25 AM
Oklahoma Rebel have you considered the possibility that it is you who are headed in the wrong direction? You who is not listening to him?

Now I know all about stubborn. I spent 40 years, most of it alone, going my own way. Lonely and alone and upset about it. But it was me who was the cause.

As soon as I started listening and making some changes my life did a 180 degree turn.

Within a year I was married, in 2 we had bought and paid for a house.

But you have to ask yourself, Am I doing what HE wants? Or am I doing what I want?

So I am going to ask my cast boolit believing brothers to join me here.

Lord, I bring to you today a concern about a brother.
He is alone, he is in pain. We ask that you take another look at him Lord.
Find another way to point him in the direction you want him to go.
Lead us to help us lead him Lord.

Send your healing love down to wrap him in love and forgiveness Lord.
Take away his pain for one day. It is hard to think straight when you are in pain.
Give him a chance to rethink everything. I suspect he could teach Job a few things about stubborn lord. So please be patient.

Send the Holy Spirit down to live in his heart. To show him when he does wrong and when he does right. To help guide him into your will, your love, and your perfect understanding.

All these things we as in the name of God the Father and the Son, two who are united as one and the Holy Spirit. Not our will be done, but thine, on Earth as it is in heaven.

Amen. Amen and Amen!

Blackwater
02-19-2017, 05:37 PM
ive been praying my whole teen/adult life to be healed, things have only gotten worse, severe social anxiety disorder and panic disorder, minor autism, have all ruined my life, everyday I spend alone,and solitude is pain, did I mention my neck and back pain ongoing for 17years? and when I DO go out I pretend like everything is ok, but God knows its not ok, and yet God does nothing. even asking much more righteous people than I to pray for me does nothing. I don't want to hear about the man in the old testament who prayed and got no answer, my dad explains that it could be gods way of giving him empathy. I don't remember who it was, but he was still in pain, yet people continue to say god is loving, god is kind. I believe in god but I am not very happy with him. this is my last post. from now on I will only read and not participate. I am sure some of you will be fine with that.

Ok R., if you've prayed, and God hasn't responded, it's likely that you prayed with the wrong spirit, or that you don't truly believe, down deep within you, that He can and will heal you. Also, He often heals folks in ways that require more than we're willing to give him of our own efforts, for that healing to become a reality. We also all too often pray that He'll reach down His mighty hand, and "poof," just give us what we want without any action or effort on our part.

How would you view it if someone asked something of YOU in this manner? We are made in God's image, so if WE wouldn't like someone asking such a thing of us, then it's very highly likely, if not assured, that He feels the same way when WE ask something of Him, and expect Him to do ALL the work.

Does this make sense to you? Faith is something that we often take far too lightly. God DOES answer all our prayers. Sometimes, He just says, "No." And when He does, He always has His very good reasons for doing so. But we, in our own very "human" ways, all too often don't understand WHY He answers as He does. That's supposed to be our cue that there's something missing in our prayers, or within us, ourselves, that we must correct if we truly want to be healed. Some even come to LIKE having others provide for them, or become so afraid of failure, that we don't even take the steps for ourselves, that may well be necessary. After all, God needs US usually, to give Him something TO bless before He CAN heal us.

Just some things to think about and consider. Perceiving God as He truly is, is a very deep process, and it's all too often US who falls and fails to give Him what He needs in order to effect a real healing. So don't be discouraged. Faith is something that must grow within us, if we're ever to have a good handle on something SO much bigger, stronger and more capable and understanding than we could ever be. But that's no excuse for our abandoning our own personal search for understanding and healing.

I know the folks I've seen who God has required some substantial and often difficult changes within them before He could or would heal them, have often been some of the most appreciative and humble and Faithful folks I've ever known. So if you give up, that will be YOUR shortcoming, not God's. And to expect God to heal you without any real effort or sacrifice within your own self is really, if you'll but think about it, a pretty haughty and self-possessed thing to "require" of Him. Don't you think so? So just work on your faith. Build it up, and your understanding of all He left us to consider and "chew on," and the answers will come. God often gives us something to do, before He can or will heal us. That's really not "bad" of Him to do this. It's often a way of testing whether the one praying REALLY wants what they're praying for. Requesting something of God as casually as if we said, "Pass the gravy" at the dinner table really doesn't give Him a lot to work with.

So maybe you just need to do something yourself, and give Him something to bless, if you're to realize a real healing. Something to think about, anyway.

Ghost Hawk gives really good advice, and he speaks from EXPERIENCE, so if I were you, I'd listen. Many have trod the same path you have in this life. Some of them got well, and were healed, but some did not, and went their way for their own reasons, and were not. The choice is yours whether you'll give God more to bless, and stick with it, even when the going gets hard, and you have to look deep within you to find the wherewithall to bring yourself up to where God CAN and WILL heal you. The choice is up to you. You've been awfully willful, and you've dug a pretty deep hole to crawl out of, but you've gotten part of the way out already.

First step I'd take, if it were me (which it ain't), is to get down on my knees and thank God for helping you get as far as you have already, and ask for His guidance in continuing that, so that you might be healed. You are most DEFINITELY not the first to find yourself in this position, BY FAR! Those who DO get out of it, and progress to a real healing, have to reach very deep within themselves, to find the things that drugs and alcohol have hidden deep within you. Every trait you once had is still deep within you. Drugs and alcohol just "cover them up" so that you find it hard to believe they are still within you.

If you're not in AA or NA, you need to be. Folks there have walked the same road you have, and know the way. If you entered a deep, dark jungle, in pursuit of something, the first thing you'd do is hire a guide to help you find and make your way through all the barriers before you. That's what AA and NA are for, only they don't charge you a fee for their guidance and advice. Some folks have to try several different groups before they find one where they "click" with you. But don't expect them to tell you ONLY what you WANT to hear! They'll tell you the stright truth. Some call it "tough love," so don't EVER quit a group just because you don't "like" what they have to say. Getting well after all you've been through is not an overnight job, and you should well understand that. You can't help WANTING it to be, but sooner or later, you're just going to have to accept the fact that it's going to be a fairly long route to where you want to be, IF indeed that's what you REALLY want, and aren't just searching for others to continue to lean on, so that you can continue as you are now. '

In the end, it's really all up to you, and what you're willing to do to RECEIVE the answer to your prayers. We have to be prepared, oftentimes, before we CAN receive God's blessings and healing. Something else to think about.