PDA

View Full Version : I was feeling a little sorry for myself when....

castalott
02-06-2017, 01:08 PM
I was feeling a little sorry for myself when I bumped into one of my Chinese friends with his little girl at the doctors office.

His beautiful little girl ( be 3 in March) has stopped using her left hand and drags her left foot. She seems ok except she is not the happyhappyhappy little girl of 6 months ago.

Her Dad's name is Zhi and her name is Vicki (born here to legal immigrants).

Heartfelt Prayers would be appreciated....

Dear Lord... Sincere Prayers for tiny Vicki... Please Heal, Bless, and Protect this innocent child. I know they are not of my religion, Lord, but I ask for Goodness in their life... Amen

308Jeff
02-06-2017, 01:10 PM
Prayer sent.

jcren
02-06-2017, 01:21 PM
Prayers sent

shoot-n-lead
02-06-2017, 01:29 PM
Prayer sent.

Blackwater
02-06-2017, 02:18 PM
Prayers up for Vicki and family. Nothing tears at the heart like a little one in need.

Preacher Jim
02-06-2017, 02:27 PM
Lord please hear our prayers for this child and heal her.
amen

Boaz
02-06-2017, 03:13 PM
Lord hear us . Look in our hearts as only you can . Help this child with a complete and quick recovery . Bless her and her family with your power of healing and comfort . Stay with them and guide them . Thank you for all you do for us everyday . Thank you for giving the bridge of prayer that we may praise you , offer thanks , talk to you and seek relief for ourselves and others . You are always with us . Please help Vicki . In Jesus name I ask . Amen

Pine Baron
02-06-2017, 03:13 PM
Praying for Vicki and her family.

buckwheatpaul
02-06-2017, 07:37 PM
Father please come to the aid of Vicki's illness. Please guide the physicians that treat her. Father no one wants to see a child suffer and I implore You to heal this young child. Father, I give you all the praise and ask that you walk with her and heal her. AMEN

USMC87
02-07-2017, 09:36 AM
Vicki and the family are added to our prayer list.

w5pv
02-07-2017, 09:40 AM
Prayers sent for Little Vicki

GhostHawk
02-07-2017, 10:20 PM
Done.

Bzcraig
02-07-2017, 11:21 PM
I was feeling a little sorry for myself when I bumped into one of my Chinese friends with his little girl at the doctors office.

His beautiful little girl ( be 3 in March) has stopped using her left hand and drags her left foot. She seems ok except she is not the happyhappyhappy little girl of 6 months ago.

Her Dad's name is Zhi and her name is Vicki (born here to legal immigrants).

Heartfelt Prayers would be appreciated....

Dear Lord... Sincere Prayers for tiny Vicki... Please Heal, Bless, and Protect this innocent child. I know they are not of my religion, Lord, but I ask for Goodness in their life... Amen

Amen and Amen!

castalott
02-08-2017, 06:32 PM
update... I called Zhi ( pronounced Zee) today and he says Vicki is doing ok. They are waiting for tests and Doctor appointments in St Louis.

Blackwater
02-08-2017, 06:54 PM
Wow! SO good to hear! Things like this don't usually indicate something "small." Prayers still going up for all of them.

Boaz
02-08-2017, 07:01 PM
Lord be with Vicki and help her . Guide her doctors and give them guidance . Be near her family and give them your strength and comfort . Please help them Lord . Amen

wch
02-08-2017, 08:38 PM
Prayers sent for Zhi and Vicki.

castalott
02-13-2017, 01:43 PM
Talked to Zhi today. His littlest girl is Velda, not Vicki. I get those girls mixed up. Anyway, after the tests and such in St Louis the doctors still don't know. Velda is improving. She is using her left hand a little and sometimes she walks normally and sometimes not. Because she is so young, there is great hope she will improve out of it, whatever it is.

I explained to Zhi my Beliefs and how we all prayed for Velda to improve. He said "Thank You".

Dear Lord... Thank You for the Improvement of tiny Velda.... Thanks for Your Mercy and Love...Amen

Boaz
02-13-2017, 02:35 PM
Her name is unimportant , GOD knew the cause . Thank you for bringing her situation to us .

woody290
02-13-2017, 05:49 PM
Prayers are sent. May Velda get well soon!!

Blackwater
02-14-2017, 02:17 PM
Still praying for Velda. The young are SO precious. Christ NEVER turned them away, but always bade them to come to Him. I pray He'll cure this little girl, and that the cure will bring her and her family closer to our Christianity, if they are not already part of it. Lord, please reach down your mighty hand and touch this girl, and make her illness go away, I pray. In thy holy name I pray. Amen.

castalott
02-28-2017, 08:42 AM
Talked to Zhi yesterday. Velda has a blood clot in her brain. Instead of doing anything invasive, they have a program to reteach her brain to use her arm and leg. Since she is so young, they have hope she will become normal again...

Dear Lord... Please have Mercy on Velda and her family... Let this littlest one heal and grow to be normal and happy... Amen

Blackwater
02-28-2017, 12:43 PM
Amen! So sad when the very young face such challenges in life. But they seem to be almost universally resilent, and often put adults who might face these things to shame. Both are always so very touching! Prayers continue, and thanks for the update. Will be praying for the problem to just go away. Is she taking any meds to dissolve the clot, or is that too dangerous for her right now?

Teddy (punchie)
02-28-2017, 02:53 PM
Praying for Velda and her family as you help them.