PDA

View Full Version : Thank you for today .

Boaz
02-03-2017, 07:38 PM
My day is bout over . My race is run another day . Giving thanks for one more day . Our GOD is a merciful GOD , a loving GOD . Praise him .

Lord thank you . Thank you for helping me , guiding me , giving me strength , your grace in understanding of my faults and failing . Hold me up , bear me up , support me , give me your understanding and strength . Though I struggle you are there , you keep me . Guide me and make me . In your name I ask . Amen

buckwheatpaul
02-03-2017, 08:28 PM
Charlie, You are 100% right and a great prayer to boot! We are so blessed. Mrs buckwheatpaul had knee surgery today and all went well. It is a re-do from all the rough and tumble times we worked! I spoke with squarebutte today and we were talking about being thankful for the things God gives us plus the gifts He gives us that we do not know about as well. Paul

Preacher Jim
02-03-2017, 09:02 PM
Was a truly great day Mary and I did some house work all the time discussing Psalms we had been studying then we went to supper. We thanked God for His great blessings of almost 53 years together and a wonderful daughter who will be 51 Monday. God has blessed our family with the privilege of many years together serving Him.

Bzcraig
02-03-2017, 11:24 PM
And help us Father to acknowledge 'today is the day the Lord has made, we shall rejoice and be glad in it' on those days when it seems nothing more could go wrong. Remind us our joy is not in our circumstances but is instead in You!

Blackwater
02-04-2017, 07:09 PM
Amen to all the above. Every day is a gift. Some gifts are unbelievable. Some we are given so we can learn. Both are blessings, if we see them properly.