PDA

View Full Version : Prayer request for bible conference

USMC87
02-02-2017, 08:09 PM
Me my dad and mother are leaving in the morning for my brothers house in North Carolina, We are attending a 2 day Bible conference at the church my brother attends. I ask that you will remember the conference as to those who will be speaking as well as those who are the hearers, I ask for prayers for salvation for the lost. I ask for prayer for myself that I will be a good witness for Christ and always carry myself as a true Disciple of Christ. I am thankful for all of you who are so faithful to uplift and pray for others, Christ said the world will know you by your love for each other. Thank God for our chapel and all our Brothers and Sisters in Christ, Thanks Craig.

Boaz
02-02-2017, 08:14 PM
Craig I will pray for you and that our Lord will bless the success of conference . Thank you for providing the opportunity to offer prayer .

Hogdaddy
02-02-2017, 09:09 PM
Craig I think you'll do a great job of wittnessing & shairing gods word, I'll pray the lord will be with you and your brothers and sisters in Christ,,God Bleess you!!

Boaz
02-02-2017, 09:49 PM
Plus 1 , you ill do well .

Preacher Jim
02-02-2017, 10:21 PM
Lord give Craig a special anointing of your wisdom to serve you at this Bible conference. Help him know your will and use him as a witness for your glory.
Amen

Blackwater
02-03-2017, 12:05 PM
Amen.

Pine Baron
02-03-2017, 01:37 PM
Craig, Prayers sent for a successful conference. Go in peace.

buckwheatpaul
02-03-2017, 02:20 PM
Father, I come to You to ask for guidance, safe journey, and wisdom as Craig and his family travel to a Bible conference. Please take them to and from the conference in safety and while at the conference please bless them, all attendees, and those lost souls that need the kind of guidance that only You can give. Please bring peace and grace to all that are doing work in Your name. AMEN

Safe trip brother....please post the results when you get home! Paul

Andy
02-03-2017, 07:04 PM
I will pray for your trip and that God blesses the conference and your interactions with people there.

Hickok
02-04-2017, 07:40 AM
The Holy Ghost will speak through you brother.

Blackwater
02-04-2017, 06:46 PM
If this nation is to experience a real, nation wide revival, conferences like this can be a significant part of that. Plans can be made, goals set, and the process of bringing in the sheaves begun. Still praying for you all.