PDA

View Full Version : Our god is a mercyful god .

Boaz
01-30-2017, 10:31 PM
Thank you for all given . Thank you for all received Thank you for the love you give daily . Thank you for forgiveness...your grace , your patience ,your caring , though we not understand it thank you for your grace . Thank you for your offer of salvation . Thank you .

shoot-n-lead
01-30-2017, 10:35 PM
Amen!

Yes, LORD, thank you for everything!

1johnlb
01-30-2017, 11:53 PM
He is awesome!!!! There's none like Him, none to compare. He's forever merciful. My strong tower, my hope, my salvation and Healer. My bread when I'm hungry, my comforter when I'm hurting, my strength when I'm weak and my guard when I'm not looking. May He be eternally blessed with glory and honor, forever and ever, amen

Thank you Father
Thank you Jesus
Thank you Holy Spirit

retread
01-31-2017, 01:05 AM
Thank you for all given . Thank you for all received Thank you for the love you give daily . Thank you for forgiveness...your grace , your patience ,your caring , though we not understand it thank you for your grace . Thank you for your offer of salvation . Thank you .

And thank you Father for the peace you give to me when I remember to forgive others. What a blessing, but just one of many if we listen to You. Thank you Lord.

Blackwater
01-31-2017, 01:20 AM
Amen! And for one tidbit of evidence of His Loving kindness and mercy, look at the new President I believe He's given us. Even when we couldn't possibly have merited it, He gave us what we needed. It may be our last best chance, as a nation, and I believe if the USA falls, so will the rest of the world, and the Revelations will begin. How I wish we could avoid that! But I trust God enough to know His will is superior and more loving and appropriate than ours ever could be. He always knows what we truly need, much moreso than we ever will. How can we not be humbled and thankful for that?

USMC87
01-31-2017, 08:47 AM
Thank God for all he has done for us.

buckwheatpaul
01-31-2017, 08:49 AM
Amen Charlie....a great prayer.

Father thank you for what you have given us and the protection You have provided. Thank you also for those things that You gave us that we are unaware of. AMEN

Preacher Jim
01-31-2017, 08:59 AM
Amen Charlie because of that mercy us sinners are part of His family. Greatest gift I have ever had in my life.
May all who read this accept his offer of salvation.
Amen

square butte
01-31-2017, 09:03 AM
Amen and thank you Lord for the seemingly very simplest of gifts - Each breath and each beat of our hearts. We know they are not simple - But the great miracles

GhostHawk
01-31-2017, 09:06 AM
Remind me lord, remind me every time I forget that you have blessed me again and again.
Remind me lord, remind me every time I see our new president kicking butt and taking names that he is your work.

Remind me lord. Remind me to stay humble, to stay pure of heart, giving freely of my time.

Remind me lord. Remind me to remember to say thank you for these and all your other blessings.

toallmy
01-31-2017, 09:51 AM
I most certainly hope so , or I'm in big trouble . God bless .