PDA

View Full Version : some recent additions to mt Martini stable

BigEyeBob
01-26-2017, 07:28 AM
A very good friend passed away just two days before Christmas ,he had quite a collection of firearms which he had collected over many years .
His wish was that his firearms go to good homes where they would be cared for and not just sold off as old junk .
I put an offer on his martinis and secured a number of them to add to my stable .
Pics below .
1.Francotte Australian military training rifle in 297/230 Morris Long
2.BSA target rifle 22lr
3. Greener sporting rifle 32-20
4. T.Andrews sporting rifle 380Rook
5. His much loved custom Martini in 300Sherwood,unfortunately he never got to shoot it .
I also purchased his BSA pattern 4 sporting rifle in 303 British and his AYA 410 sxs shoutgun .

Trophy Tom
01-26-2017, 08:42 AM
Treat them well. You will remember your friend each time you pick them up. Awesome collection. TT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

gnoahhh
01-26-2017, 02:28 PM
Awesome collection of small Martinis. Your friend had taste, I'm sure you miss him.

Sur-shot
01-26-2017, 04:51 PM
Very nice group of purty rifles Bob. Very nice wood in the bottom left Martini. Is that the Greener?
Ed

BigEyeBob
01-27-2017, 06:37 AM
Very nice group of purty rifles Bob. Very nice wood in the bottom left Martini. Is that the Greener?
Ed

Yes thats a Greener martini action .Rifle was recently custom built for my friend by Bob De Vries here in Australia .Some really high class work. Im humbled to be the care taker of these rifles until I step off the planet .