PDA

View Full Version : Compact & secure reloading area!

broomhandle
06-28-2008, 12:47 AM
http://www.ray-vin.com/tech/cornerbench.htm

Hi Fellows,

I saw this on another board & thought it was a good idea. :-D The wife liked it because all the mess can be hidden in a flash!:roll:

With a sheet or two of plywood you can have a safe & secure reloading area.

I was thinking with different shelf layout, I could have a neat storage & display cabinet for my rifles & pistols TOO!

Bet with the right paneling & trim it would look like a amour in the spare bedroom.:mrgreen:

Best to all,
broomhandle

Johnch
06-28-2008, 10:46 AM
Looks like a nice set up for a compact & secure reloading hutch

But I like to spread out
All my reloading stuff has spread from the spare bedroom to the basement

Guess your hutch would not work for my 6 shotgun reloaders I have set up and 4 progressive and 3 single stage metalic presses along with the 2 lube& sizers

John

ktw
06-28-2008, 03:35 PM
I like it.

I don't currently need it because my shop is at the office rather than at home; I have a lot of space to spread out into and no women or kids around.

If I ever had to move the reloading setup back home and set up a defensive perimeter around all my stuff to protect it from the women I share a house with, I would definitely pursue something along these lines. Thanks for sharing.

-ktw

RP
06-28-2008, 05:15 PM
looks like a good ideal for in the house to keep wife off your butt got any more pics or measurements. May put one in the house to keep some stuff in for when its to hot or to cold outside a substation.