PDA

View Full Version : New President, same King!

Hogtamer
01-20-2017, 05:17 PM
I heard the name of the Almighty God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, His Son our Saviour Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit invoked more during the inauguration than I have in some church services. By God's mercy we have a new President but the same King. This video will cap a great day!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yX_7j32zgNw

rancher1913
01-20-2017, 06:02 PM
found it inspiring that religion was allowed to be in the ceremony.

koehlerrk
01-20-2017, 06:24 PM
For the first time in eight years I have some hope for this country.

bbogue1
01-20-2017, 06:32 PM
IMHO New Ruling elite. I find it refreshing. Representing the typical American. It demonstrates a more inclusive white house. IMHO

slim1836
01-20-2017, 06:36 PM
Time will tell, let's wait and see. Darn sure it'll be better than the last one in office.

Slim

Blackwater
01-20-2017, 07:06 PM
Great post! I found it SO compelling that not only did many others use those terms, but Trump himself stated what we all needed to do, and THEN added that without God, none of it could come to pass. He doesn't wear his Faith on his sleeve, but he genuinely appears to have a very strong and solid core within him of belief. I think he figures that people need to be SHOWN what a person is and believes, rather than "told?" I've known a number of folks like that, and always found them to be so solid they make "regular" Christians look thin and weak by comparison! And God DID say "ye shall know them by their deeds."

Shingle
01-20-2017, 07:28 PM
I breathed a sigh of relief today,to see that other bunch GONE. My meager prayers had been answered.

USMC87
01-21-2017, 10:23 AM
Amen.

Pine Baron
01-21-2017, 10:38 AM
Me too Shingle.
Just want to point out. Prior to the oath, there was a prayer service in an Episcopal church by a Baptist minister. Just sayin'.

GhostHawk
01-21-2017, 10:45 AM
Amen, and at long last we have a president who appears willing to put the GOD back in God Bless America.

Teddy (punchie)
01-21-2017, 12:55 PM
Thanks for sharing . Great Post.

Smoke4320
01-21-2017, 01:19 PM
If I am not mistaken there were 3 or 4 different prayers in the swearing in

Blackwater
01-22-2017, 05:47 PM
In all the inaugeration, I believe the number would be pushing near 50, in total. At the National Prayer Service alone, there were over 20, IIRC. Include all those in the crowd and those watching and throughout the world, and it'd be literally millions, and not just a few millions, either. The starkest contrast ever, HAS to be the departing admin and the new one! What an extreme contrast!!!! NAtions don't typically make THAT kind of change in a single day, or without MUCH violence! Truly, God has blessed this nation, and I believe it is our last, best chance, that we'll ever receive. Just MHO, but I truly sense and believe this to the marrow of my bones. I'm no prophet, but I don't really think you have to be, to recognize this. All we have to do, really, is know scriptures enough, and be interested enough in the reality of it all, and .... just connect the dots. We don't have to be all that bright to recognize what's so clearly before us! Just MHO, but like I said, I hole these beliefs VERY closely. YMMV.