PDA

View Full Version : Thank you for today

Boaz
01-16-2017, 08:41 AM
Lord as we start a new work week please be with all here . Help those with physical problems , family problems and personal problems . Lord you know every need , please be close to help us every day .
Thank you for today , guide us , lead us and show us how to glorify you . Thank you for your love and all you do in our lives . Amen

USMC87
01-16-2017, 09:50 AM
Amen, Great start of the day.

Pine Baron
01-16-2017, 11:02 AM
Amen. As if the work week ever ends.

square butte
01-16-2017, 11:18 AM
Thank you and Amen

Blackwater
01-16-2017, 12:16 PM
Amen. All I can add is to please keep us reassured that whatever we face, this too will pass, in time. No greater assurance can ever be provided us than this, when we're facing adversities. Thanks, Boaz. I love your "Thank You" posts!

GhostHawk
01-16-2017, 10:40 PM
Amen times 10 and AMEN!

shoot-n-lead
01-16-2017, 10:46 PM
Amen!

aspangler
01-16-2017, 10:52 PM
And all God's people said "AMEN"! It was indeed a good day because I got to witness to a lost sinner. I at least planted a seed. God give me so much and I seem to give Him so little.

shoot-n-lead
01-16-2017, 10:56 PM
God give me so much and I seem to give Him so little.

I resemble this remark.

Bzcraig
01-16-2017, 11:09 PM
Amen and thank you brother.

Preacher Jim
01-16-2017, 11:23 PM
Lord we praise you for getting us through this day you gave us, please forgive us where we failed you. Strengthen us in the areas we need your help with and grow us to be more like Jesus tomorrow. Help us with the problems that plague us and help us to leave them for you to show us your will for them.
Amen

buckwheatpaul
01-17-2017, 08:25 AM
Charlie, I love the prayer and just prayed it for the site as well....Paul

Blackwater
01-17-2017, 10:09 PM
Lord, thank you for SO much that you SO freely give us, despite our unworthiness in any of it. You are so generous and full of Grace! Everything we are and have belongs to you, with the solitary exception of our wills, and those, we so frequently use in ways other than those that serve or are pleasing to you. I'm sorely sorry, Lord. Please forgive us, and help us when we can't help our own selves. You always build a bridge between us and what we couldn't possibly earn or achieve, and ... there it is - a gift from You, simply because You love us. We could not be more humbled, Lord, for your grace and patience with us. And for your wondrous Love that passes so far beyond our understanding, or ability to even imagine. We are in awe of You, and all that You do for us. Keep us humble, Lord, that we might be able to know You better and more intimately, and do Thy will more than our own. Thank you, thank you, thank you. In our Savior's name I pray. Amen.

ARKLITE881South
01-18-2017, 01:14 AM
Amen, and THANK YOU GOD for all your many, many blessings!!! And, thank you Boaz for starting it!