PDA

View Full Version : Prayer request for karen

USMC87
01-10-2017, 09:30 AM
I am requesting prayer for Karen 47yrs old who has had Crohns disease most of her life, She has had her colon removed along with all female parts due to rectal cancer spreading. Katie is under hospice care at home and has to be packed like a turkey daily due to having no "bottom". Please remember her and the family as they are very hurt.

Pine Baron
01-10-2017, 09:34 AM
Heavenly Father, please bring Your healing and blessings for Karen. Please bring comfort for the family. In Jesus name. Amen

jmort
01-10-2017, 09:43 AM
Praying
Sad to hear this.

jcren
01-10-2017, 11:27 AM
Prayers sent

castalott
01-10-2017, 11:42 AM
Sincere Prayers for Love, Mercy, Faith ,Hope, Healing, and Wisdom.. A special Prayer ,Lord, for those whose life is miserable... Please reach down with Comfort and Mercy... Thou art Holy,Holy,Holy.... Amen

Bzcraig
01-10-2017, 10:44 PM
Praying for God's peace in the midst of this difficult time.

Preacher Jim
01-11-2017, 07:45 AM
Lord please give Karen your strenth to hold her up and fight these problems. You Lord can help her with this situation and we are seeking your intervention with the problems she is suffering from.
Amen

buckwheatpaul
01-11-2017, 07:59 AM
Father, I come to You to request grace and comfort for Karen. She is suffering and is need of the kind of help that only You can provide. Please take all pain from her and give her comfort from her devastating illness. Please remove all fear and be with her at this time. AMEN

GhostHawk
01-11-2017, 09:43 AM
Gather her safely into your arms lord. Make her passing smooth and soft and as gentle as possible please. May she be a half hour into heaven before the Devil knows of her passing. Be kind to her Lord, she has suffered.

No my will however but thine be done.
In the name of God the Father, God the Son Jesus the Christ, and the Holy Spirit I ask this.

Amen

Blackwater
01-12-2017, 02:23 PM
What a dire and serious situation! What a life to have to live! Suffering brings us to be humble in the extreme. Grant this girl, Lord, the peace and strength and honor to accept whatever befalls her. If it be thy will, grant her whatever healing you can within the scope of Thy will. Bless this lady in need, Lord, and give her peace, whatever transpires in this process. Be gentle with her, I pray. Amen.

w5pv
01-13-2017, 09:53 AM
Prayers sent for Karen