PDA

View Full Version : Time for a break

DerekP Houston
01-06-2017, 11:09 AM
Things here have gotten a bit out of control and I'm not really enjoying time spent on this site anymore. Tried to help a guy trade for a gun he wanted and I end up looking like I was pulling a scam for some reason. Really chapped my hind and I'm still fuming a bit over the implied insult.

I haven't kept up with my chapel posts like I thought I would, and that's on me for letting yall down. Thanks for the reminder about what's really important maybe I'll see yall down the road again.

Derek

sparky45
01-06-2017, 11:21 AM
Good Bye.

Blackwater
01-06-2017, 01:55 PM
Hate to see you go, Derek, but you're welcome back whenever you decide to return. I think we've all had a situation like you describe in life. Good intentions sometimes just don't work out like we want them to. If there's a way to avoid this in life, I have yet to find it. God be with you.

country gent
01-06-2017, 02:01 PM
Dereck, Sometimes a break and some alone time to think things tru and relax helps alot. Slip out and watch a rivr flow by sitting on the bank, marvel at all outr creator did and the marvels of it all. Some time to gain recoup perspectives helps alot. You will be missed and or ranks diminished.

Love Life
01-06-2017, 02:05 PM
Taking a break can be good. Focus on the really important things in life.

Der Gebirgsjager
01-06-2017, 06:21 PM
Doggone...I always liked your posts (and you!). Sorry to see you backing off. Take care, and we'll hope to see you again.

DG

Boaz
01-06-2017, 07:56 PM
I'll say why ? People care for you here . Don't care what has come before . You have support here . You decide . I love you brother .

skeettx
01-06-2017, 08:09 PM
Enjoy your time away, we will keep a candle in the window awaiting your return,
I have enjoyed your postings and efforts on our behalf.
Please PM me if I can provide you with some entertainment
Mike

CastingFool
01-06-2017, 08:11 PM
Sorry to see you go, but you have to do what you think it's best for you.

MaryB
01-07-2017, 01:26 AM
Take a week and settle down and then come back fresh!

buckwheatpaul
01-07-2017, 09:13 AM
Derek getting down wind of yourself is sometimes good but only for a self evaluation. Your friends here are your friends and I will miss your posts but the support you will get from your brothers and sisters can go a long way to heal you brother! Paul

USMC87
01-07-2017, 10:22 AM
I hate for you to leave as we want to keep up with your spiritual and physical well being, But I understand and welcome you back anytime.

GhostHawk
01-07-2017, 10:34 AM
Will miss your posts but perhaps the important thing is for you to find some balance, some peace of mind. We'll be here if and when you are ready to come back.

I think the idea of spending some time alone with yourself, the LORD and a river is a good one.

Preacher Jim
01-07-2017, 11:10 AM
Derek, little humor. When I get in your frame of mind wife says to me," can't laugh at yourself I will call someone that will laugh at you. Makes me back up examine the situation and realize for one who points a finger there are 10 holding me up.
Love you brother rest regroup and realize one person or group of Satan's helpers can not harm you. If God is for us who can, you finish it.