PDA

View Full Version : Had to take advantage of the NOE 225% sale.

Tackleberry41
12-31-2016, 04:25 PM
Got an email since Im in the $1000 club, 25% off today only. I needed a 358 expander anyways, shipping is as much as the tool, so 25% off Ill pick up a mold. Debated about what to get. Would like a 90gr 30 cal mold for my 32S&W and 7.62 nagant. But also want a med weight gascheck 45 mold. Have the 250gr RG mold, all my guns like the 230gr HP, but plain base. So got a 250gr RG w gas checks, and lighter to cast w being 2 bullet aluminum vs 4 bullet brass. I have a lee 300gr which is gascheck, but a bit heavy most of the time.

abqcaster
01-03-2017, 01:47 PM
for a second there I thought they paid you 125% for the mold. ;)

Tackleberry41
01-05-2017, 09:45 AM
Yea mis typed and hit send before I caught it. But knocked $25 off the cost of the mold, or what a Lee mold costs, then had $30 something bucks sitting in my pay pal account didnt know about. So $125 order ended up being $63 out of my monthly budget.

abqcaster
01-09-2017, 05:33 PM
good deal! hopefully I'll spy a good one like it.

Boolseye
01-10-2017, 07:36 PM
Does he hold that sale every year at this time? I'd like to be ready next time, I had just ordered when I got the email.

Czech_too
01-11-2017, 07:44 AM
I've been 'trying' of late to keep the expenditures down and successfully resisted the previous offers. Then I get that 25% off e-mail and couldn't resist any longer. So I sprang for a couple HBWC moulds, .32 & .38 caliber. Really need to start shooting more pistol/revolver so maybe these will push me to do that.

dragon813gt
01-11-2017, 09:03 AM
Does he hold that sale every year at this time? I'd like to be ready next time, I had just ordered when I got the email.

The sales were at different times at the end of 2016 compared to previous years. Still sales but they were on different weeks. I received an email for 15% off this week. I've bought to much from him already because there is literally nothing more I can buy and use :laugh:

osteodoc08
01-14-2017, 12:16 PM
The sales were at different times at the end of 2016 compared to previous years. Still sales but they were on different weeks. I received an email for 15% off this week. I've bought to much from him already because there is literally nothing more I can buy and use :laugh:

I'm in the same boat. I buy when there is a sale or coupon. Right now I have every mold I desire in the calibers he offers save for a a few that I'm waiting on a new run. NOE molds far outpace any of my other brands.

RogerDat
01-14-2017, 12:30 PM
I have tried three or fifteen or forty times to come up with a definitive wish list of NOE and Lee molds I want to buy. Hopeless! Have a dream of a list, with prices, that I can budget toward achieving. Might as well use a broom to keep the tide off the beach.

NOE runs a sale or I order some stuff from Titan Reloading and any "plan" becomes secondary to getting a good deal from NOE or "saving" on shipping from Titan by combining orders. I think it is hard to beat NOE 4 cav aluminum molds for being just right size, weight and productive. Unless it is an inexpensive Lee 6 cav for plinking ammo in quantity.