PDA

View Full Version : Another 800# of mono/foundry

tygar
12-26-2016, 07:02 PM
Been separating & boxing a new load of type lead. So far all Mono/Foundry. Must have 4k now.

No problem getting hard bullets.

runfiverun
12-26-2016, 07:36 PM
I would guess not.
your gonna go broke buying enough soft lead to mix it all up.

PbHurler
12-26-2016, 07:59 PM
What R5R said

I've only got 1K lbs of mono / foundry and could use a bunch of pure

Still a good "problem" to have, congrat's

tygar
12-26-2016, 08:33 PM
Yep, but that's why they have the buyin & sellin & swappin area. Lots of guys with soft that can use hard, so whenever I get low I run an ad & do some swappin or sellin, then some buyin.

Scorpius
12-26-2016, 10:15 PM
Where you finding mono /foundry ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tygar
12-26-2016, 11:49 PM
A printer that collected a lot of type & bought out other printers. He sells to me whenever he feels like getting rid of some of it.

runfiverun
12-26-2016, 11:57 PM
our weekly county wide news paper here in town has been liquidating all of his type metal for a while now.
he is conveniently located right next to the bank and even shares a parking lot with their drive through window.

Rooster
12-27-2016, 11:40 PM
Your restraint is epic River!

cga
12-31-2016, 02:34 PM
Restraint? Hardly.

We will probably see him featured in a 'Hoarding-Buried Alive' episode with his stash of lead,tin and antimony. In the back ground there will be 55 gal. drums of various batches of lube, labeled with top secret, hieroglyphic type symbols, indicating the mixture ratios.
And there he'll be, sitting in the mix of things with his lead alloy calculator, just smiling at the puzzled camera crew.
LOL!

lightman
01-07-2017, 11:20 AM
Restraint? Hardly.

We will probably see him featured in a 'Hoarding-Buried Alive' episode with his stash of lead,tin and antimony. In the back ground there will be 55 gal. drums of various batches of lube, labeled with top secret, hieroglyphic type symbols, indicating the mixture ratios.
And there he'll be, sitting in the mix of things with his lead alloy calculator, just smiling at the puzzled camera crew.
LOL!

That there is funny and I don't care who you are! :-D