PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here know Mika "Robert", His pocket holsters

Down South
12-25-2016, 12:03 PM
Does anyone know if Mika (Robert) is alright?
He has made a couple pocket holsters for me in the past and I ordered another from him about 3 months ago to fit a Sig P238.
He called me right after I placed the order and we chatted for a while. He told me the wait time on a new holster was reduced to a couple weeks now.
I've tried to contact him several times over the past six weeks and I don't get a response.

For those who don't know Robert, He is retired LEO. He made a good business with his holsters.

https://mikaspocketholsters.com/

Caster1977
12-25-2016, 05:25 PM
His website says turn around time is 12 weeks. Add to that the holiday season.... I would look for something mid to late January.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fishman
12-26-2016, 09:29 AM
I know nothing except that the pocket holster I bought from him 3 or 4 years ago is still working perfectly every day. Not fancy, but it's function could not be any better. I hope he is ok.

JRD
12-26-2016, 11:57 AM
I can't say what his lead time is now, but Mika made me a pocket holster for a S&W J frame in 2007 that has logged a LOT of miles in my pocket since. It's been a great holster and is still in good shape.

Down South
12-26-2016, 12:24 PM
Yes, his holsters are not fancy looking but very functional. That's the reason that I was ordering another.

When we chatted back in September he told me he would have the holster out in about two weeks, that his production had improved.

That and him not responding is what has me worried. I'm not worried about the holster, I am worried about him.