PDA

View Full Version : Christmas

rl69
12-24-2016, 09:39 AM
Tonight and tomorrow we celebrate the birth of our lord. We also need to be celebrating his short time here on earth.when he took twelve ordinary men and showed them how to preach the gospel of salvation.the same gospel we still preach 2000+ years later.

most importantly his very last three days.when he was nailed on the cross,where he died ,and was buried then rose again from the dead, to sit on the right hand of God the Father. So we can have internal life
Ronnie Landry

Marry Christmas

pertnear
12-24-2016, 09:43 AM
A Blessed & Holy Christmas to us All!

Pine Baron
12-24-2016, 09:51 AM
Ronnie,
And a Merry Christmas to you and the family. May God's Blessing and Mercy be with you and all of us.

USMC87
12-24-2016, 10:18 AM
Merry Christmas to all and as it is today and every day Christ is the reason for the season.

Blackwater
12-24-2016, 09:24 PM
Merry Christmas to all. It's been a great one for me tonight. I sit in solemn and deep appreciation for all God has given me, and how little I've ever done to "earn" it. Mostly, I just sit here, humbled by it all. I cannot believe how incredibly lucky and blessed I've been. Praise the Lord, from whom it all comes!

WRideout
12-25-2016, 12:36 PM
Christmas is a lesson in humility. Lest anyone feel proud, remember that Christ the Messiah came not as a conquering general, nor even as an angel of great power, but rather as a helpless infant. He came to earth in a vulnerable form, and experienced everything that people do, so that we could could know His love and caring.

Wayne