PDA

View Full Version : Need help contacting member "NoZombies"

Oyeboten
12-17-2016, 05:38 PM
Anyone here good friends with Tony? Aka 'NoZombies'?

I bought a Rifle from him late October out of our Swappin' and Sellin' area, he was soon after in the Hospital a little while, said his business partner would ship the stuff to me right after Thanksgiving...nothing has arrived, no idea who the business partner is, and, no replies or updates from NoZombies.

If anyone here knows him, would you kindly call him and have him message or email me?

Thanks!

Oye

BrassMagnet
12-18-2016, 11:14 AM
I have a phone number for Tony. I left a message for him and hopefully he is well enough to respond.

Oyeboten
12-18-2016, 04:10 PM
I have a phone number for Tony. I left a message for him and hopefully he is well enough to respond.

Thank you!

Fingers crossed!

WILCO
12-18-2016, 05:14 PM
Here's his website: http://nozombies.com/index.php

Oyeboten
12-23-2016, 11:50 PM
Rifle finally arrived yesterday to my local FFL Dealer.

However, there was no seller's info with it, no scan of seller's driver's Licence, no anything the FFL needs to be with it, so, the way things are, the Rifle can not be 'Logged in' or subsequently transferred to me.

I have had no replies from "NoZombies" since one short non sequiter on December 3rd saying his 'business' partner would ship it.

Possibly the 'Business Partner" did the shipping afterall, since indeed it has arrived! But I guess both of them missed the part of how the Arm must be accompanied by the usual Sellers or private seller's info, ( Driver's Licence Scan usually, or scan of a State Issued ID or something anyway,) in order for the receiving FFL to be able to Log it in to their Books, and, then, transfer the Arm to me. FFL needs to have something to show WHO it came from...who the "Seller" was/is.

Again, if anyone here knows "Antonio" aka "Tony" and can communicate with him, or with his 'Business Partner', please have them contact me, if you kindly would?

If they would just check Tony's email, they will find my series of requests to communicate...thus only needing to "reply" to my emails.

I can not find any contact info for him on the web. I guess my next move is the "Registered Letter" to request a DL Scan so the Rifle can move forward.

So, if anyone can help here with this, I'd sure appreciate it!

Thanks!

pkie44
12-24-2016, 01:08 PM
Tony is a good guy, I'm sure he will take care of it when he is able.

DCP
12-24-2016, 06:24 PM
Was there a return address on the shipping box ?