PDA

View Full Version : Prayer request for friends family

USMC87
12-17-2016, 10:39 AM
I am sure you all remember me requesting prayer for Melissa Alderman? She had a small spot come up on her upper thigh that turned out to be Melanoma, Melissa by Gods grace fought a good fight but the fight ended last night about 8 o clock. Melissa has a girl who is a Senior in HS and a girl in class with my twin girls who is a Sophomore. Please remember this family as they are very hurt and in much need of prayer.

jmort
12-17-2016, 10:42 AM
Praying for the family. Sad, sad news

Pine Baron
12-17-2016, 10:53 AM
So sorry to hear this. My sincere condolences. I will pray for comfort and peace for the family.

WRideout
12-17-2016, 01:55 PM
Lord Jesus, walk with this family in their sorrow, and be with them through their grief.

Wayne

Mossy Oak
12-17-2016, 04:14 PM
Father be with the Alderman family during this time of sorrow and loss, only your Love will sustain during this time.

buckwheatpaul
12-17-2016, 04:44 PM
Father, You have called Melissa home and now her family is suffering. Please comfort them and hold them in the palm of Your hands. Give them the grace and comfort knowing that their spouse, mother, daughter is with You safe and without pain. Please walk with the family that is left behind and help them to recover from the loss of Melissa. Please give them the wisdom to mourn their loss but sustain them while they heal. AMEN

Blackwater
12-17-2016, 04:45 PM
Lord, losing a parent, and maybe especially a mother, at this time in this young woman's life, is always a great sorrow. Please, I beseech you, let her learn more of your wondrous grace and love and peace, and not just want what WE want all the time. You know SO much more about what we NEED in this life than we do. We blind ourselves to your love, when you don't grant our wishes. Let this not be so in this young woman's case. Let her learn to depend even more on thee, and become closer to thee, that she might realize her and our real place in this life, and the purposes you have for us all. Give her peace and contentment in knowing she'll see her mother again one grand day, and that this meeting will be SO much better, fuller and more meaningful than what she's known before.

Fill her with the love that her Mother tried to teach her, and let her trust thee more, now that you are the Guiding Light for her future, and all of our futures. Then, her next meeting with her Mom will be SO joyous and humbling! Amen.

shoot-n-lead
12-17-2016, 04:45 PM
Prayer sent.

w5pv
12-18-2016, 02:48 PM
Prayers sent