PDA

View Full Version : Need your prayer

Oklahoma Rebel
12-16-2016, 09:04 PM
hEY GUYS, JUST WANTED TO ASK FOR YOUR PRAYER, IT'S EASY TO PUT ON A HAPPY FACE AND PRETEND THAT EVERYTHING IS OK, BUT INSIDE MY ANXIETY IS GROWING. sorry bout caps, anyways i have a pretty severe anxiety disorder, major depressive disorder, and PTSD, I got a lawyer over a year ago to get disability, i still won't find out my court date until jan31 and then they said they could tell me a date anytime in the first half of the year, so my anxiety has been building about when it is going to be, if it is even in the first half of the year(she has lied about how long things take before),because i have had no income for 2-1/2 years or more, and i am so worried i wont get disability, because, i have battled with this since i was young ( think 10 or younger), and i will not continue to cost my parents money and live off them.so please pray for me like your life depends on it , not that it does, but you know what i mean. thanks

Jr.
12-16-2016, 11:32 PM
Prayers sent this place can be very good for the soul. The people here definitely have some weight to their prayers and can be here for support.

USMC87
12-16-2016, 11:52 PM
Heavenly Father we come before You tonight asking Your intervention in this most pressing issue, We know that You hear our request and that You will answer in Your time and for Your glory. Father we know that we face uncertainties here in this life and we know that You allow us to go through things in order to trust You more and to build our faith in You and not upon our own desires. We ask You to look in on this request and give comfort, To guide in decisions made and to ease the mind that is troubled. We ask these things in Jesus name, Amen.

Oklahoma Rebel
12-17-2016, 12:32 AM
thanks guys, not sure how two posts ended up being put up, but to the moderator, the other post has more information, so you can delete this one if you want., and to Jr. and usmc, thank you