PDA

View Full Version : Linus knows .

Boaz
12-04-2016, 04:51 PM
Many need to hear Linus .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_8-OqPo7zY

rancher1913
12-04-2016, 09:12 PM
good grief charlie brown, linus knows a thing or two. 8-)

Ithaca Gunner
12-04-2016, 11:40 PM
Thank God for men like Charlie Shultz who's message is timeless through a simple cartoon.

buckwheatpaul
12-05-2016, 08:16 AM
It just does not get any easier than that! We are old enough to remember Art Linkletter and he did a section: "Out of the Mouth of Babes" in which kids explained things they saw....simple and direct is still best because there is no hidden agendas.....just pure kid logic....thanks Charlie.....Paul

USMC87
12-05-2016, 08:46 AM
Amen for a cartoon who is not afraid to speak about Christ.

GhostHawk
12-05-2016, 09:32 AM
Well posted! Yes many of us can learn much from Linus.

Pine Baron
12-05-2016, 11:19 AM
Wow, what a flashback to what defines the "good ole days". I remember this. On broadcast TV no less. Sad, how far we have fallen.

Blackwater
12-05-2016, 04:37 PM
Amen to all the above! One of the "funniest" things about the Word is that when it's proclaimed unashamedly and with certainty, and in a simple story, even Christianity's "enemies" have trouble responding. I still think that the Truth is within us all, and if it's not suppressed, skillfully and consistently, it'll rise to the surface. Truth has ALWAYS had to be suppressed and combatted to remain hidden. I truly feel sorry for deniers at this time of year. All that joy and reverence and sincerity, and they can't participate in any of it. No wonder they can be so cynical and pessimistic. It's the only way they can maintain their denials.

Thank God or Christ! Without Him, we'd all be lost! And this is the season we celebrate His birth - the greatest Gift God ever gave to mankind ..... or ever COULD have been given us. Merry Christmas, guys, wherever you are, whatever you do. Merry Christmas.