PDA

View Full Version : Seeking prayer

Boaz
12-01-2016, 08:14 PM
Preacher Jim is not doing well , his wife is having problems also . I seek prayer for both of them . Jim ain't one to complain (hard headed I figure ). Please keep them in your prayers . Good people , doing good work . Pray for Jim and his wife please . May GOD lighten their burden .
Charlie

WRideout
12-01-2016, 08:23 PM
Heavenly Father, watch over and bless Jim, his wife, their family, and all who love them. Give them your peace.

Wayne

square butte
12-01-2016, 08:46 PM
Prayer sent up for Jim and his wife

Blackwater
12-01-2016, 08:56 PM
Lord, please be with Jim and his wife, and grant them the peace and well-being that we here need them to have, so Jim can return to us, and continue to share his insights and blessings with us here, and to all I know he means so much to. Thank you Lord, for your consideration in this. We love our brother Jim, and we benefit greatly from his words on your behalf. Amen.

Hogdaddy
12-01-2016, 09:16 PM
Prayers sent,,Your a great man Boaz.. Keep up the Lords work ; )
H/D

Boaz
12-01-2016, 09:17 PM
I agree Blackwater . He never toots his own horn but HE DOES MUCH GOOD WORK . He is a good man , I generally am reserved with that description but he and his wife deserve recognition . Pray , help them .

Boaz
12-01-2016, 09:26 PM
Prayers sent,,Your a great man Boaz.. Keep up the Lords work ; )
H/D

Hogdaddy I am no one , I am not great , I am lacking . Only a messenger as should be . My GOD , My GOD that we should be messengers . That we should try even if we fail .

Boaz
12-01-2016, 10:06 PM
Pray for our brother and his wife . Talk to GOD for them . Thank you .

GhostHawk
12-01-2016, 10:17 PM
Lord be with our brother Jim and his wife in this their time of need.
They have done much for you. And if this is your way of saying their race is run, and tis time to return to you. Well as always Lord thy will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.

In the name of GOD the father almighty, maker of heaven and earth.
In the name of his son, the LAMB of God, The Christ.
And in the name of my daily companion, my guide through troubled times, the Holy Spirit.

Amen

Pine Baron
12-02-2016, 10:50 AM
Lord, please be with Jim and his wife, and grant them the peace and well-being that we here need them to have, so Jim can return to us, and continue to share his insights and blessings with us here, and to all I know he means so much to. Thank you Lord, for your consideration in this. We love our brother Jim, and we benefit greatly from his words on your behalf. Amen.
Thanks BW, Amen.

w5pv
12-02-2016, 12:44 PM
Prayers sent for Jim and wife

Boaz
12-02-2016, 04:40 PM
Lord please help Jim and his wife . They are loyal servants , please help them with your power to heal . Speed their recovery and put them back in service . Be close to them lord and help them . In Jesus name I ask . Amen

shoot-n-lead
12-02-2016, 04:41 PM
Prayer sent.

USMC87
12-02-2016, 08:01 PM
Jim and his wife will be on our prayer list.

Blackwater
12-02-2016, 09:29 PM
Still praying for them both.

Boaz
12-02-2016, 09:46 PM
He might get hacked off at me.... GOOD NUFF . He and his wife are doing great work . We can not afford their down time . They are doing GOD's work , feeding , sheltering those in need regardless of belief or no belief , color .....Whatever you care to drag up . We need them . Good folks are hard to come by , please pray for them that they can continue the way .

jcren
12-02-2016, 10:46 PM
Prayers sent

Pine Baron
12-03-2016, 10:08 AM
Heavenly Father, please lighten the burden that is afflicting Preacher Jim and his wife. Please allow them the means to continue their work that they do in Your name. In Jesus name. Amen

Boaz
12-03-2016, 06:57 PM
Lord bless Jim and his wife with your help . Help them . Amen

Preacher Jim
12-04-2016, 07:23 AM
I am going to try and preach this morning, pray my voice holds and the Holy Spirit delivers the message. Mary goes for upper gi scope in the morning and that should tell us if thickening in stomach wall infection or precancerous.
Thank all of you for your prayers I can feel your prayers. My lungs are somewhat clearer but not over the crud yet.
God bless all of you my friends

Boaz
12-04-2016, 08:52 AM
Take care Jim , rest up best you can .

castalott
12-04-2016, 09:25 AM
Sincere Prayers for Health, Healing, Faith, Mercy, Love, Hope, Strength, and Renewal. Please Heal Your Servants ,Lord.... Amen

Boaz
12-05-2016, 11:03 AM
Lord I ask you to help Jim and his wife . Improve their health and be close to them in their work . Thank you Lord . Amen

Blackwater
12-05-2016, 04:57 PM
Amen. Still praying for him and her. Blessed be the name of the Lord.

Preacher Jim
12-06-2016, 02:15 PM
they biopsied 12 places in her stomach so resuts next week. Thank you all for your prayers, we are not out of the woods but see light through the trees.

shoot-n-lead
12-06-2016, 02:31 PM
Prayers continue for y'all.

big bore 99
12-06-2016, 02:53 PM
Prayers sent.

NC_JEFF
12-06-2016, 03:02 PM
I'm praying Jim that you and our wife feel the Lord's presence now and the He is glorified thru you both in this time of trial. God bless you friend.

GhostHawk
12-06-2016, 11:51 PM
This is going to be a hard one. By all means reserve the right to disbelieve to your hearts content.

Wife came home about 10 years ago from her yearly exam. "Bill sit down, we have to talk"
GULP.

Found a grape sized lump in her left breast. Took me 3 seconds and I found it too.
She was scheduled for biopsy in 2 weeks. Night before the biopsy my wife is freaking out.

Ok, calm down, what's the matter? "I'm scared" in teeny tiny little girl voice.

Ok, well lets fix it. And I put my right hand on the lump. And in my mind I reached for the LORD.
And I started praying, asking for his healing love to take this trial from us.

You guys ever had something run through your whole body like 20,000 volts only nothing is damaged? It was sorta like that I guess. Or if you can imagine a garden hose made of cooked pasta, hollow in the middle, suddenly hooked up to a fire hydrant with 100 psi pushing through.

Kinda like that, through me, down my arm, into her. We cuddled a little, I told her not to worry all was fixed.

She called me the next morning mad as a wet hen. "What in the bloody blue blazes did you do! Its GONE, they tortured me for almost 2 hours looking for it. Grilled me up one side and down the other. IT IS GONE! What the heck did you do?"

You saw me do it, you helped, those are my toys and they don't get to take them from me.

Silence

teeny tiny voice, "You knew" No I did not know, not for sure. But I had a pretty darn good idea, yeah.

Jim the reason I told this very personal private story is for you.

If any of those come back positive, and I suspect the majority will.

Sit down, pray with your wife. Call on the holy spirit. Hold your wife, and ask your LORD to send down his healing love. If possible. It may not be, the answer may be no, I can't. She has to come home soon. That is a bridge I am afraid I will have to cross sooner than I like.

But Jim, ASK it. With all your heart, with single focus, ask for health for both of you.
And if it comes hang on man.

I do truly believe that all the miracles that Jesus did in his time here on earth can also be done by us if we have a humble heart, the aid of the Holy spirit, and the will to ask.

You and yours are in my prayers and I will be sending some healing your way as well for both of you.

Love you and God BLESS.

Preacher Jim
12-07-2016, 12:43 PM
Ghost i to believe in miracles and know in my heart God has healed this. the doctor said, i did not see anything that i expected to see but i biopsied the lining to make sure.

Preacher Jim
12-12-2016, 12:43 PM
tomorrow we get the results of the biopsies. we are claiming she is healed and these will be conformation.

Blackwater
12-12-2016, 01:20 PM
Still praying for you both. God bless and keep you.

sydney
12-12-2016, 03:41 PM
I will pray for healing for both of you
Take care God bless you both
Sydney

Preacher Jim
12-14-2016, 02:02 PM
the biopsies were no cancer Praise God!!!
still dealing with the sjogrens but that is a life time thing unless Lord chooses to heal it to and that would be a miracle to blow the doctors minds.

Pine Baron
12-14-2016, 02:36 PM
Great news. Jim. Praise God, indeed.

Boaz
12-14-2016, 02:47 PM
Good news Jim !

castalott
12-14-2016, 05:15 PM
Praise and Glory to God.... Amen...

wistlepig1
12-14-2016, 06:42 PM
Prayers for Jim and is Wife!

Blackwater
12-15-2016, 05:30 PM
Jim, these are the kind of reports that SO enable us to continue our faith and prayers! Thank you! I know a lot of folks would deny a "miracle" here, and technically, there's at least a small chance it wasn't cancer to start with, but I'll never believe any of that, because I've seen the power of God before, and I've learned to have deep faith in it. He doesn't always answer our prayers like we WANT them to be answered, and since He knows SO much more than we do, I've come to accept His will in these matters. But He DOES indeed answer our prayers. Sometimes it's with a "No," and sometimes it's a partial granting of our desires. But He always answers our prayers, each and every one.

God bless you and your wife, Jim. And many happy returns. God truly IS so VERY good to us!