PDA

View Full Version : Prayer For Our Men And Women In Uniform This Thanksgiving

jonp
11-23-2016, 05:47 PM
I like many members here have stood a post in one of the far corners of the world on many holidays. Our military does it's best dishing out turkey and all the trimmings but it still can be lonely and depressing however duty calls.

Please remember our men and women in uniform who are guarding our freedom many miles and often Continents away this Thanksgiving.

Boaz
11-23-2016, 06:33 PM
Lord bless and protect the men and women serving our country at home and around the world . Be with them and help them as they provide a safe place for us by giving service and part of their life so that we enjoy the life that we do . Thank you Lord . Amen

USMC87
11-23-2016, 07:01 PM
Amen, Prayers sent.

buckwheatpaul
11-23-2016, 09:14 PM
Father, Please walk with and protect our men and women that are in our armed forces. Please give them comfort and peace as they go through their daily work of protecting our country. Father, we need You even though many have pushed You aside yet You cry when one goes astray. Please show us You strength by standing strong against the devil and those that would hurt our brave military personnel. AMEN

MUSTANG
11-23-2016, 09:24 PM
A well timed thread.

Thanks to our Service Members across the Globe. The recruits in their training regimens, those in the still existing War Zones of Iraq and Afghanistan, the Soldiers along the DMZ of Korea, Sailors on watch in the depths or aboard ships or in the air or in the Arctic/Antarctic Regions, the USAF on watch at State Side and Overseas Bases-Strip Alert-or Airborne, The Coast Guard on watch along our Coastline - and stations across the Globe most have forgotten, and most of all to my Comrades in Arms "THE US MARINES" everywhere; whether on active duty or "Still on Call" no matter their age.

Best wishes possible for Thanksgiving (God Bless our Nation and it's Citizens); no matter where you are.

Blackwater
11-24-2016, 09:22 AM
Amen to all. Rather than telling soldiers today, "Thanks for your service," which has become a PC response, and thus, has been gutted of much of its true meaning, I always tell them, "Thanks for being there when I can't be." It seems to make them understand better how much it really means, and how much they truly mean to us all. God bless our faithful service folks. Amen.

WRideout
11-24-2016, 11:59 AM
God, watch over all those who serve our country, wherever they may be, bless them and bring them home safely.

Wayne

jrdztech
11-24-2016, 12:04 PM
Amen, amen

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

jonp
11-24-2016, 12:30 PM
When my daughter was down the road at Ft Bragg we invited her to bring some of her fellow soldiers who couldn't make it home or had no families up for Thanksgiving. Had a whole house full a couple of years and everyone had a good time. One year we had to get out a second turkey. Deep fried one and cooked the other in the oven. Told the guys and gals to just bring themselves everything else was provided.

square butte
11-24-2016, 03:17 PM
Amen to all the above prayers

Mossy Oak
11-24-2016, 04:42 PM
Prayers up from WV, Father look after our ones that look after us.